Chapter 6

_________________

Liam pulls up his boxers and pants and I too did the same. He went to pick up my shirt and put it on me himself, kissing me on the forehead, tip of my nose and lips as it goes over my head then put his own shirt after.

I took the blanket and put it over the both of us as we cuddle on the couch. I leaned my head on his right shoulder and he relaxed his legs stretching it and placing it over the small table in front of us.

I can freeze this moment right now and make it last forever. I feel like I’m on cloud 9 at the moment. I wonder if this would continue if we were to be together. But  then I realize that would never happen, of course it won’t since I have to leave in two days...correction, one more day since it’s actually morning now.

I looked at my watch and its ten pass five. The sun is starting to rise and you can see the beautiful mixture of colours in the sky.  I describe it like a battle of fire and ice. The bright yellowish red heat tries to dominate the icy field. You can hear the birds chirping and the sounds of the cricket disappearing.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it” I mumbled looking at the magnificent view. “Hhmm?” Liam responded confused on what I’m talking about.

“The sunrise, it’s wonderful”. I explained looking at him. He looked back at me, “Yes is it, and so do you” he replied making the blood rush to my cheeks. “Stop that... your making me blush again” I said trying to cover my face.

“But I love it when you blush, It’s so cute” he cooed. “Hey I’m not a puppy that you can just call cute” I countered making him laugh.

We were silent for a moment until Liam spoke again, “I love you Ivo” he said as he place a kiss on my head. “I love you too Liam” I finally said.

He lifts my chin and I saw the joy in his face, he kissed me again. This is the feeling I’m longing for so long, the feeling of love blending throughout out body making the world spin around us.

I felt something wet rolling down my cheeks. “are you ok? Why are you crying?” Liam asked. “It’s nothing, just caught on the moment” I replied. He wiped the tear with his thumb and smiled.

I sat up straight and placed my hand on the side holding the edge of the couch. “Honestly, I’m not quite sure” I admitted. “What are you trying to say?” He asked his eyebrows knitted close together in thought.

“I’m just wondering how we can be in a relationship whilst I’ll be leaving in a day, not even sure when I’ll be coming back” I responded not being able to meet his gaze.

“Long distance relationship” he said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“But those kind of relationship doesn’t last long, not seeing each other or being with them, some people even fall out of love for the other, hurting someone in the process” I blurted out.

“I trust you... don’t you trust me?” He said placing his hand on mine.

“I do, I trust you” I replied in a sad tone. “Then what is the problem?” he asked.

“I don’t know” I mumbled. I’m afraid that I may miss him so much I myself will crumble, I fear the day that our love for each other will slowly die.

 “You’re thinking way too much” he said and pulls me into a hug. “Come on let’s go inside, let’s go make some coffee” he suggested.

We entered the house and went into the kitchen. He took out two of those prepacked sachets and poured it in to two cups. I went to get the kettle put some water in it and handed it to Liam to be placed on its stand as he plugged the cord and press the button. As we wait for it to boil, I went take a peak on the others, wondering where Kae had slept since she never came to see me a while ago.

The Living room was a mess, empty beer bottles and liquor everywhere, the cards scattered on the table and just litter all over the place. I groan realizing we have to clean this all up later. I saw Kae and Kris cuddle up together on the couch. I went near them took a picture of how they look with my phone then tried to wake Kae with my foot gently kicking her butt but failed.

Liam came holding both our coffee, I took mine and had a sip. “thanks” I said and Liam smiled taking a sip of his.

“They sure made a mess  ...huh” Liam said. “You mean we... we all contributed to this mess” I said laughing. I went to the other room and opened the door slowly, my eyes can’t believe what I’m staring at. Paul and Jessica were sleeping, barely covered by the blanket exposing Paul’s left butt cheek and Jessica’s side boob. “Guess were not the only one who did the nasty” Liam grinned standing behind me. “sssshhhh...” I shushed gently smacking him in the back, “You don’t want them waking up”

 “Wake who?” Luke said scratching his head as he came out the other room and closing the door behind him.

Both Liam and I looked at each other thinking of what to say, and then I opened the door beside me exposing the said view, “them” I said gesturing my hand for him to look.

Luke laughed, “dude... awesome, Jess finally gave in”.  Both Liam and I looked at each other and shrugged.

“I’m going to pose this on facebook” Luke sang out as he pulls his phone from his pocket and took a picture grinning from ear to ear.

We all laughed at Luke’s idea. That’s what you get for not locking the door.

___________________