Chapter 3 - Atalia?

The wave of dreams that I have been raring for nears closer, I am engulfed.

Slowly............ Sinking....... Down
----------------------------------------------

My eyes flutter open.
"Where the? Why the?...." I scan the room looking at my surroundings, in the distance I can here kids doing nonsensical things.

I get up looking at the room in which I've been sleeping in, there is knock on the door. "Hey Atalia you awake?"
Says the person that seems to know me outside the door, "You better get out here soon we are going to be late!"

The sound of another persons voice surprises me, walking towards it I carefully open the door, "Why aren't you dressed?!" Said a girl with brown hair tied up into two buns, "Oh hi...." I say very softly, "Atalia stop dilly dallying! We need to head towards the team!" She says angrily, "Wha?" I say while she pushes me inside and closes the door, "Oh gosh now we will half to listen to Gai Sensei's youthful nonsense!" I had no idea what to say while she looked for some of my regular clothes, "Um..... Who are you? I say still having no idea who she was, "Stop playing games it's me Ten Ten!" She says j like we had known each other since we where kids, now that I looked at her up and down she looked about sixteen like me.

"Okay here they are!" She says handing me an outfit that looked like it would suit me well enough, "Meet me outside soon or I'll have to leave without you!" She said rushing outside, I quickly put on the clothes and grab the weapons and other things that she said I "Usually carry" with me.

Heading outside, I see Ten Ten tapping her foot vigorously and mumbling something I can't make out. "There you are! We need to go now!" She says while pulling my hand to our destination.

Sorry about how short these are and how bad they are I'm so bad >3<
Btw the song up there is bubble pop I am not a NaruSaku fan don't ask NARUHINA FOR LEIF
and the song is just so ..... Bouncy .... I LIEK IT >w<