Chapter 12 - The Party Begins

|Atalia's POV|

"So that's what happened...... Do you need some time alone? I bet that story took some courage to tell." He looks at me and smiles, "It's fine, I'm okay!"

He starts to laugh a little, and I join him, feeling that that would make him feel better. But inside, I knew in Naruto that there was a dark place with no end, all the things that made him suffer makes my heart crack.

----------------------------------------------

Later that day was more training, some friend visits, and also lots of silence.

"Naruto!" Sai says as he sprints towards us, "What is it Sai?!" Naruto says, as we both stop and look his way.

"The village...... It's being...... Attacked!"

Those where the last words I heard before I blacked out.

|Naruto's POV|

I see Atalia fall to the ground with a thud, me and Sai go to her aid and both carry her to the village.

"Who's attacking the village Sai?" He looks at me, and pauses for a moment, "It's Sasuke." My eyes widen in surprise, how could he do this! I thought to myself, why now? Why why why?

I clear my mains then focus on Atalia's sake, this isn't her problem, she's been blacking out for a while now, that it's become common. It's scares me to say that she might be collapsing from the stress, and that would probably lead to it being my fault. But again I told myself not to focus about that.

---------------------------------------------

Once Atalia was in the infirmary, I clenched my fist, and ran outside to look for my old comrade.

The sound of kunai against kunai can be herd, I was traveling so fast I didn't see even who was fighting each other. There he was, in the middle of everything, with his sword clashing with many powerful shinobi. He pushed the shinobi back and then we made eye contact, his face as him as ever. "Sasuke! Why are you doing this?" I yell out, he ignores my calls and charges, pity in his eyes, I pull out a kunai, and them form a hand sign "Shadow Clone Justu!"

"Still using that eh Naruto." He says thinking that he could finish me with one swing of his sword, but I saw how his tactics worked, I was ready. But at the same time he knew how I worked, it was frustrating.

You could her clash by clash, and it seemed like everyone was glancing at us. It started to get so hard for Sasuke that he had to use his Sharingan, so I used one of my shadows clones, and used my Rasengan, him as always dogging it.

Suddenly a crash erupted from somewhere else close, it was the infirmary! A gush of smoke billowed from the building, then you could see a form walking out of it.

"Village citizens!"

|Atalia's POV|

The place where I say is cold, it's sad, and dark, many shinobi surrounded me, "Stop!" I cry out, my voice is fainter than usual, my hands in chains, and the shinobi right in front of me says "Shut up girl! You are ours now!" My eyes sting with tears, then start to weep and weep, the men treated me horribly, I was beaten if I didn't obey, they ran tests on me over and over.

My clothes were rags, my face covered in dirt, and never seeing the outside world made me vicious, and ruthless. Then one day the shinobi were killed by other shinobi, that so they say rescued me. I did not trust them, I was still a child, so they didn't think much of me. The village was bigger then my expectations, and they people there were much different than the shinobi I had encountered.

*Randomly dancing*

"CELEBRATION TIME COME ON!!!!" X3

Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Y
U
Hbwjebkwhwjwjwjhw

*Opens Nutella*
NOM NOM NOM

Oki sirry back to subject *^*

ITS GETTING GUYUUUUUUD

I'll try to get better at fight scenes and stuff

BUT NO PROMISE!!!!
Byyyye =w=