Chapter 8 - Naruto's Past

|Third Person POV|

The three rush to the Hokage's office, once there they find lots of there other friends gathered before her. "Come in! Let's start talking now." She gestured for the three to join the group, Atalia looks at Naruto, looking more serious than she had seen him before. "So, I have gathered you here to tell you, yes. Sasuke was included in this, with his new pal Orochimaru" all of them stare at her, except Atalia she again was looking out the window. Naruto raises his fists and yells at Lady Tsunade "That can't be true, we need to..... We....... That's not the Sasuke I knew!"

|Atalia's POV|
[Sorry not feeling the third person right now...]

I raise my thoughts back to earth, to look at Naruto, starting to get worried, who was Sasuke?

"But Grandma Tsunade....!" Naruto complains, since I had not been listening I cared nothing about the conversation they were having. "Naruto, this is not the Sasuke you knew, his a criminal in the bingo book now!"

"There are no excuses now, we must start!" Sweat tricked down Naruto's face, I looked straight into his eyes, he wouldn't meet my gaze, he was looking at his feet contemplating life. Lady Tsunade's partner Shizune, leads us out of the room, we all go our separate ways, but I stay back to talk to Naruto. "Hey are you okay?" I questioned, "It's fine.... Don't you have something important to do?" He responds, but I could tell that was just an excuse to get me to go away. "Who was Sasuke to you?" He glances at me, sighs, and looks up at the sky, "Sasuke Uchiha, he was a part of Team 7, my team. At that time I was more of a idiot than I am now, I was always annoyed when Sasuke was around, we always competed, but that's not what I wanted." My eyes widen from the thing I was just told, "I was born, my parents nowhere to be seen, me and Sasuke had that in common, his brother Itachi killed the entire clan, except for him, killing his brother became his soul purpose. I always wanted to walk up to him and talk, talk for as long as I could, about me, and this big world"

"That's why when me, him, and Sakura were put on a team, it exited me, our missions were fine, Sakura always all over Sasuke, and him being himself he wouldn't care. At that time I also always spouted out how I would become Hokage, until Orochimaru filled Sasuke's mind with lies and gave him unimaginable power. This split up Team 7, for good, and I just can't take it anymore!" He stands, hands in pockets, looking down at me, I can see years of hatred and loneliness, but I can also see that he really missed the Sasuke he knew.

I knew he needed some alone time, that story took a lot out of him, and I wanted to know why Sasuke would attack the leaf! Did he even think about the people he used to know here? I was contemplating going right up to him and slapping him, (metaphorically).

I walk home looking down at my feet, to up in the clouds, there was also something else on my mind, that made me hesitate when he finished.

When I first woke up and met Ten Ten, I had no idea what was happening, what was coming, who I would meet, what I would learn, and especially when would I remember the things I don't?

I've started to remember little snips of my life in The Hidden Leaf, but not the way Naruto and the others say.

|Unknown POV|

"It has started! I will finally catch The Nine Tails Jinchuriki! The plan will go exactly as planned, then I will send my little pet Sasuke out to finish the leaf!"