Chapter 6 - Train Till We Drop

|Naruto's POV|

I really wish she hadn't, lost her memory, I knew she way a lonely person, and I wanted to help her, the way I wanted to help almost everyone. But she seemed to have something in common with me, but also I sense a feeling that she isn't even from here, like me and my world don't exist in her world.

"Naruto!" I come back to reality, and see Atalia shaking my arm, "Lady Tsunade needs us!" She says with a worried looking her face, I nod ans respond with "If it's something from Grandma Tsunade, than we need to go now!" I get up, and show Atalia where to go as fast as I could, or rather as fast as she could keep up.

As we leaped out of the forest of trees, landing and starting to sprint, I thought of Sasuke, and if I'd ever become Hokage. From time to time I would get like this, hide my feelings in a box with no key, begging my joking around.

Again I had zoned out, Atalia in front of me talking about how we needed to get places quick, but I didn't listen, that's until she hit me across the head. " Oh sorry Atalia.." I say looking back up at the sky, like a giant painting, that the artist used two different colors, and painted, not paying any attention to what he had painted.

"You dummy! Get up and let's go!" She says, her arms tight against get sides, I look back at her and reply with a "Sorry I'll try to not zone out again."

Once we got to Grandma Tsunade's office, my attention was straight on her, since there had been a so called "attempt" on the village."Naruto, since you seem to work well with Atalia, I want you to try to work with her on her jutsu's and see how she is in this state." She states, very seriously, looking back at her concerned, "That is all." She says, as we slowly leave the room, and go home, it had been a long day for the village.

|Third Person POV|

As they both arrive at the traning grounds, Naruto thinks about the many times the two had trained together. "So if you don't remember anything, you don't know how to use these do you?" The boy says taking a kunai and a few shuriken, she shakes her head her pigtails moving as well. He swiftly puts the kunai in between two fingers, and throws it at the target, bullseye.

"Now you try it!" He says, while she slowly pulls out a kunai, and mimics Naruto's motion perfectly, the kunai swiftly flys through the air. Naruto's face starts to become confused, then they both watch it in slow motion, the kunai flys, and misses. Atalia is mystified, Naruto starts laughing uncontrollably, "At least that hasn't changed" he says reassuring her, "You were never that good with kunai anyway..."

She looks at the boy with an infuriating look on her face, about to punch him, "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry" he roars before she can make a move, "So what am I good at?" She questions him, still with a annoyed look on her face, "Water." He reply's, getting a confused look from Atalia, he motions for her to follow him, towards the river.

Naruto heads toward the river, and starts walking, Atalia stares with curiosity, "You probably don't know what I'm doing do you, I'm focusing all my chakra into my feet, that's about all I can teach you since I'm Wind Style. Now you try!" He stated, she stares at her feet and concentrates as hard as she can, then Atalia walks.

She gracefully, places her foot on the water, and doesn't sink, like Atlia had thought she would. "Just as I thought, I'll go with you to the library, and pick up some Water chakra books for you, so you can train as long as you want!"

Once the two, went to the library, they parted, both having things to do, the two promised each other to meet at the same place the next day.