Chapter 11 - Itachi

|Naruto's POV|

"Itatchi! Why are you asking about him?", "Just wondering..." She says and I wonder where she even herd his name, "He's Sasuke's older brother" I see her raise her eyebrows and ask "Then why is he not in the Village?" I continue and look down at my feet "He's the main reason Sasuke's not here." I look at her depressed, and conflicted like I always am when he's brought up. "It all started when..."

|Sasuke's POV|
"Itatchi!" He looks at me, with a serious face as always, I could never forgive him for his sin. I look him right in the eye and say "Fight me!" He looks at me "Are you strong enough" I though he would say, when did he change?

-Flash Back-
"Another Time Sasuke" he would say.

"Mom? Dad?" I run all around the house, I had just gotten back from school, then I open a random door. There he is, my brother with a katana, our mother and father on the ground, blood in his hands. I get pulled into his genjutsu, and the deaths of all my relatives fill my head "Itachi! Why are you showing me this?!"
He leaves the village with his little brother filled with rage.
----------------------------------------------

That day I swore to myself to that I would kill my brother. So I tried, and tried, and tried, but every time I failed Itachi cocky as ever.

"Now that I've killed Orochimaru, I have proved that I can surpass you!" He eyed me, his face not changing at all, "Is that so?" He says, I smile at him "Yes Itachi! I have surpassed you!"

I look at Him, then Madara walks in, "Boys lets not fight! All we need is The Nine Tails!" I flitch, when I hear the name of the beast that attacked the leaf "What do you mean?" I question him, "Oh. I guess I hadn't told you the matter of the Nine Tails Jinjuriki.." I look at him, then gesture for him to continue. "It is the child who holds the power within himself of the Nine Tails" "Who?" I reply with, I wondered how someone could hold such power. "His Name", "Is", "Naruto Uzumaki."

I could not believe the words that had just come out of his mouth, of my old teammate. I had known he had power far beyond mine, but it had been a mystery of what that power was to me for many years.

Naruto.....

I KNOW ITS SO SHORT I JUST CANT GET A GRIP ON SASUKE!!!!!

Hope u like

{This Was Also Dedicated To Me }
{Friend Midnight - Chan X3 (Aka}
{xxmidnightxx123 )                           }

Song is Death Of A Bachelor

BYYYYYE ANIME LOVERS!!! =w=