Chapter 14 - The Intruder & The New Citizen

|???? POV|

"Hidden Leaf citizens!" , " I have come to destroy the leaf! Do not get in my way!"

With a flick of my hand the earth starts to crack, and water spurts out, my blue hair flouting around my face, I start to laugh uncontrollably.

I see the hundreds of people cower before me, and this makes me happy somehow.....

I spot a boy with blonde hair trying to fight off a boy with black looking straight at me, I stare right back at him looking into the pits of his soul. Where the Nine Tails lay with a gloomy look on his face, I start to raise my hand to him whena searing pain starts in the back of my head.

"I will leave you for later Nine Tails!" I say with a a grin on my face, the pleasure of releasing the beast will be hard to overcome, I say to myself.

The power I feel makes me want to destroy the world with one punch, but I strain myself to hold back, knowing that if u did this planet would  be nothing but rubble in space. The people of the Leaf fall into the cracks I had made, and before they could drown shinobi cached them  and brought them above. I focus all my power into one jutsu, my eyes start to glow white, the air around me stops cold, the air slices around the people like a blade.

|Naruto's POV|

I met Atalia about 7 years ago.
She was new to the Leaf very shy, at that time I was more of a brat then I am now, going on about Hokage and weirdly believe it....
-------------------------------------------

The day was sunny and warm when I was asked to show a new girl around the village. "Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm gonna be Hokage someday! Believe it!" I could see the girl giggling behind her hand, I sighed and put an even bigger grin on my face.

The town was big, all the places where boring and old, so I took her for a treat at Ichiraku's, we sat down and I ordered for us. "So. What's your name?" I asked, she blushed and stammered out "A-Atalia..." I looked her up and down, with her newly washed hair, and a hoodie because she had nothing of her own to wear. "That's a nice name." She blushes even more, "So how did you end up here?" Her eyes went into slits like how they were in class, I gasped and quickly said "You don't have to respond it you don't want to!"

She held her head in her hands and then managed to get out "It's okay...... I've wanted to talk to someone about it." My eyes widened, then she looked up at me with a weak smile, "But can we talk somewhere else?"

So I canceled the ramen order, and I lead her towards one of my favorite spots. I helped her climb the tall tree with the extravagant view, she was amazed. "This is perfect!" She said with a grin, we sat down and she started the story.

"I had heard that my family was very poor, and when I was born my mom got very sick. My father had died years ago, but after many days without the right medicine she passed. When I was of age they put me to work as there slave, they fed me very little, and if I didn't obey I would be harmed." She had only started the story and I could recognize the sadness in her tone. The same sadness the I try to keep out of my voice.

After she was done she had fallen asleep, so I stared out at the sunset, because of how long it had taken for her to finish the story. I knew it was getting late so I nudged her how my elbow, and I felt her flinch slightly. "How was you're slumber madam?" No answer.

Then she suddenly sat up slowly no sound coming out of her mouth "There you are Atalia!" I could not see her eyes because her hair was covering them, then I felt a piercing pain in my chest.