Chapter 15 - A Flash Of Blue

|Naruto's POV|

You could hear the clashing of blades all over the battle field, because the Akatski had joined in the fight.

The girl in the sky made me feel so nostalgic, like I've meet her before, but if I had I bet I had picked a fight. I could see some of my friends trying to fight off the Akatski while I was with Sasuke, I knew that I wouldn't be able to beat him because of his powerful chakra.

|Choji's POV|

It was a normal day when me, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, Kiba, and Shino stumbled upon Atalia looking around like she was lost.

"Hey Atalia!" Ino shouted cupping her hands around her mouth, "Are you lost?" She blushed an quickly nodded and Shikamaru gestured for her to follow us. "Naruto! That dummy! I guess he ditched you and didn't help...." She shook her head "No, it was me who wasn't paying attention!" She said shyly, I smiled at her "Well I guess we haven't introduced ourselves! I'm Choji, this is Shikamaru, Ino, Kiba, Shino, And Sakura!" I said pointing at each one of them including myself, and she waved at us.

We carefully showed Atalia around the village again, then we lied down on the grass because we where all tired. I dozed off as well.....

I sat up, and looked around, then I spotted Atalia walking or more like stumbling towards the forest. "Atalia! What are you doing?" She didn't respond, now everyone was up. She was engulfed in the shadows of the trees.....

|Naruto's POV|

Atalia stood up.
And jumped down.
I almost screamed.
But it was to hard to take.

|All POV|

A girl with blue hair rose.

"Where's Atalia?!"

"She's not here..."

|??? POV|

"So have you realized yet?"