Chapter 10 - Friends

|Atalia's POV|

The next day, both me and Naruto were released, Sai was still having some trouble so he stayed. "Want to continue training?" Naruto said, " Sure" and he swiftly followed me to the training grounds.

Once we were by the river, he stopped and looked at me "Now this one is really special, I've even seen it in combat! Its when you turn you're body completely into water." I looked up at him astonished, "Completely?", "Completely. And I've also herd that you're hair can get super soaked by this so you should take it out of those pigtails." I sighed, and took out the rubber bands, "Okay I will try my bed to catch you off guard!"

I made a hand sign and I slowly sank into the cold river, for a second I had no idea what to do next, what would happen? It was like my body moved on its own, I jumped out of the water, a frozen sword in my hand, water in the air around me, he blocks my attack with his Kunai. But I didn't stop, I kept at it, Naruto didn't complain until I was panting, sweat poring down my face.

"Atalia lets take a break." I stare up at him and reply with a "No! I'm good, let's keep going!" He smiles at me, and looks up at the sky, today it was gloomy and gray. "If feels like you haven't forgot about things sometimes...." I look up at him and blush, and start to look up at the sky along with him.

Why can't I remember the memories I had with Naruto? I look up at him and say "Let's go and get some Ichiraku, Okay?"

I tie my hair back into pigtails and he waits for me on a tree branch, I join him and we go off into the village. "So can you just refresh my memory about what happening in the village and who some important people are?" I ask then a voice speaks before Naruto can reply "Big brother Naruto!" It was a little a little boy with a long blue scarf around his neck. "Konohamaru!"

Me, Naruto, and Konohamaru arrive at Ichiraku's and start to eat, and at the same time trying to make each other spit out whatever we had in our mouths. I enjoyed the time we spent, i wonder how long I used to know Konohamaru, this amnesia is getting on my nerves.

"Hey Naruto!" It was Kiba, with his dog Akamaru, "Oh, Kiba!" I slurp up the last of my Ramen and yell "You got distracted! I won!" They both look at me and Naruto says "Not fair! I was talking to Kiba!", "You snooze, you lose." Naruto glares at me and looks at Konohamaru with a grin on his face "You snooze, you lose!" He says, than Naruto starts going off with infuriation in his voice. "I'm here to!" Says Kiba, I watch them all argue, and then tap Konohamaru "Let's move out of this so we don't half to pay." We both grin, and sneak away slowly picking up the pace, "Ramen's on you Naruto" we both say in unison, than run away.

The two of us run as far as we can, ending up in the training grounds  again. I spot Sai sketching, leaning in a tree, gesture to Konohamaru, and we jump up on a branch of the tree. Sai looks up waves, and goes back to sketching, Naruto swiftly hops in front of Sai and asks "Have you seen them?"
"Seen who?" He replies politely, Naruto sighs and goes on, we thank Sai and try to sneak up on Naruto.

But suddenly i'm not in the village anymore, but a dark cave, "Atalia you have arrived!" A deep voice says, I turn and I see Madara, and another man towering over me. "Madara what do you want?!" , "Not now my child, later it will all be crystal clear soon" my eye brows rise in confusion, "What do you mean?" I say, then he grins "Soon." Then I come back to reality, like nothing had happened, and I race towards Naruto.

Why is this happening?
Why did I see that? I think to myself.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
It's Fabu up in dis club!!!! >w<
Hope u enjoyed 1
2 Since I got no helpful suggestions Atalia is gonna learn about the world with filler chapters
3 =v= if u just want to call me kitty dats fine, cuz dats me nick name

Water chakra is hard, also third person..........

I'm going 2 sleep and den stuff and den relax

PEACE X3