Chapter 2

Lucy's P.O.V

"We have figure out a way back home!" I proclaimed.

"Luce.. Don't ya think being human is fun? I've tried so many foods and there tasty!" Natsu said gently taking my hand.

"Are you crazy!? We can't just leave everyone behind like that!" I snapped ripping away from his hand.

"What if home came to us? I mean We just put our heads above water and we became human right? I mean all we have to do is tell the others to do they same." Gray explained.

"So your going along with this too? Well suppose you have a point.."

"Lets just go with that plan.." Natsu said eating a pink tube with something brown wrapping around it.

"Where did you get that?" Gray asked.

"That stand of there and its called a hot doggie!" He mumbled with food in his mouth.

"Are they good?" I asked as I watch him break off a piece.

"Open!"

"Ah" I blushed as he feed it to me. "Mmm.. This is good"

"At this rate Natsu will be big as a whale" Gray chuckled.

"You trying to call me fat!" Natsu spat on his face

I giggled as the two started fighting. 'Where did Lisanna run off too... I wish.. This is all so confusing... Ugh I miss Levy she would have came up with a plan' I thought looking down at the crumbs on my dress.

Levy P.O.V

"Ugh school is even more boring in the human world.." Gajeel complained.

"I kinda like it! I'm learning more then at Sea school High!" I smiled copying the notes on the board.

"Shrimp.. Why are you doing all this?" He asked

"Cause the teacher would be mad if we didn't! Don't worry I'll let you copy it after class.." I simply answered.

"You know we aren't going to be staying here.. We are just here so we could figure out a way home!"

"I know but I haven't came up with a plan yet.." I looked away gathering my books.

"Well how long is it going to take?" He questioned helping me with my books.

"Forev-" I was cut off by the bell.

"Levy where are you going!" I heard Gajeel call out, but I rushed out the room like I didn't here him.

"Hey Levy! Your going to run for student conical sectary right?" Chelia asked tapping me on the shoulders.

"Omg! That is so cool! You should totally come to my place so I could help you out!" The pink head offered.

"Omg?" I titled my head.

"Silly! You know oh my gosh.." She laughed and laughed along with her.

"So is that guy like your bf?" She whispered as I nodding my head. I was assuming it stood for boyfriend .

"Like why are you with him he totally isn't your type!" I was confused as she kept making hand gestures every time she said a word.

"Um.." I started but she finished.

"Whateves gurl! Just tell me at my place at 7:00!" She waved running off.

"Shrimp! We need to talk!" Gajeel panted running towards me.

"Sorry got plans later bye!" I ran off quickly making sure he didn't follow.

"Your bf is so clingy!" Laughed Flare.

"He isn't even cute.. he is soo U.G.L.Y!" A girl with short white hair also laughed.

"Lisanna.." Once I got a closer look I could tell it wasn't her.

"Stop giving people dumb names!!" Flare spat walking away. 'I feel the tears coming..'