Chapter 4

Lucy's P.O.V

"Why didn't they turn into humans like us?!" Natsu asked in anger.

"Juvia.." Whispered Gray reaching his hand out. "I have to save her!" He shouted running into the water.

"Gray wait!" I yelled going after him in the water.

"Juvia! Juvia!" Gray yelled.

"Graaaay-sama!" She cried out.

"You know this chick?" A tall boy with white hair coughed.

"Let her go now!!" Gray sternly spoke.

"Are you kidding? I could make a fortune!" He laughed.

"Please let our people go!" I begged.

"Lucy.." Whispered Natsu putting his arm in front of me.

"Wait.. their she is Lisanna!" I shouted seeing hair white short hair. I stormed to her whipping her around to face me.

"Hello Lucy.." She smiled.

Levy's P.O.V

"What's the plan?" Gajeel asked walking beside me.

"Well the only way we turned human is if someone killed my mother.

"Who could do that?"

"The only person who was with mother...Lisanna.." My eyes widen with realization.

I stopped in my tracks. "What if we can't go back... Once we reached above the water we turned human..." My voiced choked as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Levy.." I watched as his arms wrapped around me.

"No... Don't look at me like that! I don't need your pity.." I shoved him away.

"Wait!" Gajeel shouted, but I sat alone on a bench trying to wipe my tears.

"Shrimp... I'm not giving you pity! Just when I see you crying-"

"You feel bad for me right?" I cut him off looking in his eyes.

He came closer cuffing my cheeks. "No.. I don't feel bad for you I relate to you. I know how you feel Levy someone close to me died too.."

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered looking at his chapped lips. I watched as it formed a small smile.

"You say that allot.." He chuckled kissing my lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Aw it looks like its raining hun.." My ears heard as I felt little drops of water. We both watched as it fell fro the sky.

"So this is how humans receive water.."

"ah.." I laughed seeing Gajeel stick out his tongue.

"Ugh.." He grunted.

"Does it taste bad?" I asked trying it myself.

My eyes watched in awe as Gajeel flipped his hair in the rain. It was like time had stopped and everything went in slow motion. Every rain drop glistened in the air as his long black hair whipped in the wind.

I gasped realizing the rain drops went on me and I was drenched in it. He apologized chuckling and I joined in laughing.

"Nice to see you here Gajeel and Levy..." "Not you..."