Chapter 6

Levy's P.O.V

"What!!" I was furious what Natsu had told me. My breathing became heavy as I being consumed by my own feelings.

"We just saw Evergreen!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"Do you think she's dead..." It became quiet but me eyes kept steady at the water that washed up on the shore.

"I don't know..-"

"Why wouldn't you save her!!!" I snapped cutting Natsu off.

"Levy Calm down!"

"No Gajeel I don't need you telling me what to do! So tell me Natsu where is my sister!" I eyed him closely.

"Lisanna turned her back into a mermaid then she chocked from lack of water then was pushed into the water..

"Instead of standing here wasting time why don't we go after Lisanna!" Gray suggested.

"Yea.. Lets do that.." I agreed walking away.

Lucy P.O.V

It was dark. I was pretty sure I was dead but I heard my own breathing. My eyes opened I was in water with panicked Sharks and fish.

"Lucy.." Wendy the youngest whispered.

"What's going on.." Half the kingdom has been captured by humans.

"I know but how did I end up back here.." She shrugged telling me she only found me. I made my back above water.

"I'm still mermaid.." I sighed.

"Luce!!! Luce!!!" Fiery footsteps splashed into the water.

"Natsu-" Before I can finish he took me into his arms and kissed my lips.

"I was worried about you.." I blushed as my ears became hot from his steaming breath.

"I-I missed you too.." His body heat melted my body all over.

"Luce..."

"Yea?" I purred.

"Do you a fever? Your really hot.."

"What!! No!!" I blushed harder.

"Haha!" Levy laughed.

"Levy!!!" I smiled giving her a hug.

"I'm so glad we found you.." She sniffed. "Where's Gray?"

Gray's P.O.V

*Creek*

That noise was all you could here as I rocked back and fourth(Not sure if that's correct bare with me) . Each step I took it back more darker and-

*CREEK CRACK*

The floor consumed me. "Ahh.." I heard soft screams.

"Juvia!" I called out.

"Gray-sama?" She responded.

"Keep talking I'm coming!" I shouted climbing out of the floor.

"Gray-sama! Graaay-sama! Gray-saaaama! Graaaaay-saaaama"

"Alright I'm here!!!" I unplugged my right ear.

She smiled. But how could she? She trapped in a cage with very little water. I picked up her fragile yet heavy body. Her tail flapped splashing water all over me.

"I knew you would come for me.." Our noses connected. She closed her eyes with a huge grin.

"Juvia.." I whispered kissing her softly. My arm cradled her head as my fingers tangled with her silky blue hair.

"I love you.." She whispered in my ear and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too.."