Chapter 16

Levy's P.O.V

"The games has just begun!" Laughed the white haired psycho.

"Lisanna wait!" I shouted interrupting her evil chuckle.

"Waiting!" The tapping of her foot echoed throughout the cave.

"If you bring Lucy back we will all do as you say!" I tried to reason.

"You all will do as I say?" Lisanna grinned playing with the little hair she had left on her head. We all exchange looks nodding in agreement.

"Would you like to know what I want you all to do?" Her grin became wider by the second. Hesitantly, we said yes.

"All of you scrubs (CoolestGeek ) bow down to your queen!!" She shouted as we all dropped to the ground. Placing our hands in front of us, we bowed down obediently.

(OH BUT WAIT! Some how Natsu was able talk again! Go with it folks CupidMix )

"NOW ROT IN HEEEELL!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and laughing so loud it pieced my ears. With the look of insanity in her eyes she slammed the big red button making us all fall under the trapped door.

"Gajeel!!" I cried out as we desperately tried to grab each other's hands.

"Levy!!" Natsu had grabbed my hand instead. I looked up seeing that Natsu had grabbed hold of a rock.

"Gajeel no!!" I screamed. I couldn't catch his hand in time. Slowly I watched the terrified look in his eyes as he feel into the darkness.

"Gajeel!" I chocked on my tears.

"He'll be fine. You need to get out of here and save us." Natsu looked down on me with a serious expression.

"I don't know if I can! What if this is it!" I looked back up at him with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"We need you Lev. Now I'm gonna left you up and your gonna climb up out of here." He said with determination.

"What happens after that?" I tugged on his arm.

"You gonna have to figure that part on your own! Now go!" After he shouted the last part I was thrown into air. I grabbed on to the dirt wall and my way up.

"Good luck Levy we are counting on you!" Natsu smiled as the rock he was holding feel out place and he too began to fall.

"I will! Promise me you Gajeel and Lucy will survive!!" I shouted but I heard no response.