Chapter 15

Levy's P.O.V

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Gajeel questioned.

"For a change Lu-chan came up with the plan!" I clapped looking over at Gajeel. "I'm sure this will work!"

"The only thing is I'm not sure where Lisanna has Natsu hostage." Lucy stopped and thought for a minute.

"Underground." The three of us exchange looks.

"Who said that!" Alarmed we all looked around.

"Down here.." Groaned the deep voice.

"Patherfish?!" I go down on one knee petting the talking cat. "You can talk now?" I said surprised.

"Sense when..." Gajeel sternly looked at the one-eyed scared cat.

"Sense now. The human world is crumbling and so is the under the sea." Patherfish informed.

"Then what's going to happen to our people!?" The blonde reached out to the black cat.

"I don't know but as long as the humans know we exist this world will continue to crumble and soon become nonexistent." The talking cat finished.

"We must stop her before its to late!" Gajeel added. The four of us nod as Patherfish leads us to the underground hideout.

Gajeel's P.O.V

After hours of walking through what had seemed like an endless tunnel Patherfish gestures that we're almost their.

"Hey cat how did you know all this was happening? And this hideout was underground?" I walked with my hands in my pocket.

"Well.." Patherfish then paused his sentence as we entered the hideout.

"Natsu!!" Lucy quickly ran over to the pink hothead.

"MMM!!!" The flame brain suddenly squirmed in the wooden chair.

"We are are here to save you.." Levy said confused by his actions. Lucy then took another step towards Natsu.

"MMMM!!" Violently he shook his head warning the blonde not to come a inch closer.

"Come on to be silly." She went over to her love attempting to untie him.

*RIIING*

Alarms echoed and a trap door consumed Lucy.

"Lu-chan!!!" Levy rushed over to her but it was to late. Lucy had fell inside the floor and the trap door slammed shut.

"Heh..hehe.. Your face!" A more feminine voice filled the room.

"Patherfish?" I looked back.

"Haha I'm Evergreen.. I played you two and now your puppets!"

Sorry I haven't updated!

Ur my fav too AVG_Ruler