Chapter 12

Levy P.O.V

"Time for the party to begin!!" Lissana yelled as my posse followed.

"Gray.. How could you!" Natsu shouted. I searched for the old layback Gray but he was no where to be found. His cold eyes didn't respond as if he didn't recall what Natsu meant.

"So you finally show up.." I stand looking at the three. Lisanna, Evergreen, and Gray. The emotionless expression upon Gray's reminded of Gajeel when he was brain washed.

"Wait.." I whispered. "Gray has some sort of spell!" I eyed Lisanna.

"Oh look who figured it out! Well it's to late because I will rule land and sea!!!" She laughed with insanity.

"Your crazy.." Gajeel huffed.

"No way your getting away with this.." Natsu added still at Lucy's side.

"What are you talking about my prince.. You said after you killed Lucy you would rule as my king."

My eyes widen. Who was I to trust? Who do I believe?

"I did not kill Lucy!! I love her.." Natsu testified.

"Just be mine and I promise I won't punish you.." Lisanna rubbed her hands across his face.

"Enough of this-"

"No!" The flame boy interrupted me.

"You save Lucy and you can do what you want with me.."

Natsu really didn't kill Lucy. What's going on..

"Done!!" The pale girl cheered quickly having Evergreen aid Lucy.

"Yes.." I whispered.

"What are we going to do." Gajeel asked tugging at my hand.

"Let him do what he wants. As long as Lucy is okay-"

"Do you know how selfish you sound!" He ripped his hand out of mine.

"I mean who knows he might have tried to kill Luce-" constantly Gajeel was interrupting me.

"Enough.. I can't believe you! You know and I know Natsu would never do something like that!"

I was alerted at his loud voice.

"Stop yelling at me!!" I yelled running away.