Phat is Me Chapter 24

Jayceon opened my door and in stepped out of the car. He closed the door and grabbed my hand. We walked for a minute until we reached to plots.

"These are my parents, I never got a chance to meet them. Someone near and dear to my heart took them from me, at first I didn't understand, but eventually I did. The streets will love you one minute then turn around a break you the next." He paused, "my aunt and uncle have been taking care of me since I was young gave me everything I could ever wish for, but it's something about not having my real parents in my life that hurt me deep down inside." He sniffed. I hugged him around his waist and rested my head on his chest.

I looked up at him and his eyes were glossy, "It's ok to cry sometimes Jay. It's actually been proven to be healthy." He let off a deep chuckle and looked down at me.

There were so many emotions coming from him, I could feel everyone. Some I liked others I didn't. The transfer of energy is real.

"Why didn't you want to tell me about your parents?"

"I didn't want you to see me hurt because it eats away at me every day. I know it's not my fault but deep down inside you always blame yourself. There one of the reasons I'm such a good father to Kam. I want him to have that love I never did."

"Never hide your emotions from me."

"I tell you the same thing all the time." He stared into my eyes.

"Fine if you share yours with me I share mine with you. This relationship is 50, 50. Just as much as much as you give to me I want to do the same for you. Deal?"

He looked at me for a minute, "Deal."

"Seal it with the kiss." He lean down and kiss me.

It never fails when he kisses me I feel like fireworks are popping and my soul leaves my body.

"You know you corny right."

"Yea but you like it so what's the problem. There ain't on that's what I thought."

"Women who you think you talking to?" He asked holding me tighter as he tickled me.

"Nobody now stop Jayceon before I pee on myself."

"Yea that's what I thought." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the car.

"Keep rollin them, they gone fall the fuck out your head."

"Yea, yea, yea, can you open my door so we can go I'm hungry."

He opened my door and helped me with in. "When are you not hungry Beautiful?"

"When I'm sleep." I smiled at him as he got in the car.

"You got a smart ass mouth you know that?"

"Yep, but I wouldn't be Beautiful Honesty Jones if I didn't." He sided eyed me and shook his head.

"My aunt invited us to dinner, but-" I cut him off.

"We going your auntie look like she can throw down in the kitchen and I need a good meal in my life."

"You act like I don't cook for you. I didn't say you didn't I'm just saying you need to stick to the eggs and bacon life and leave the real cooking to someone else."

"Oh yeah?"

"Don't oh yeah me that shit pisses me off."

"Oh yeah?" I shot him a glare and he laughed at me. "It's gone be a minute before we get to her house so just relax.

I pulled out my phone and started to read The Man Upstairs.

Musiq Soulchild 'Teach Me' softly played through Queens's loft, as tears stream down her face. She looked out the window wondering how her love life had gotten to be so fucked up. One minute she was in love with a man she never thought she would be. She saw him as a weak, and confused man, but really he was the complete opposite. He was loving, kind hearted man. When he speaks it's like he's spitting out wisdom. Most of all he's a God fearing man and that's what attracted Queen to him in the first place.