Come Back: Gajeel x Levy

Levy ran like she'd never run before. She had no idea as to what was happening, only that it was bad. Two wizards - one a dog, and the other a chicken - had ambushed her and Gajeel during the S Class Wizard Promotion Trials. 'What's going on? How had those guys gotten here? Only Fairy Tail members were allowed on the island,' she wondered.

The two wizards attacked, but Gajeel retaliated. It didn't go too well. Gajeel had just barely managed to hold them off. Then, he'd told her run, and that he'd meet her back at camp. She hoped he would be okay. After summoning some iron using her Solid Script magic, she took off, just like he'd told her.

As Levy ran, she began to wonder how Gajeel was holding up against those guys. The truth was, she didn't think it was going well. Granted, she wanted to believe he was okay because she believes in his strength. She knew he was strong. The problem was that she loved him, and her mind began to worry because of it. She hoped he'd be okay.

After a while, Levy finally made it to camp, just like Gajeel had told her. There weren't a lot of wounded yet - Mira was the only one - but Levy still worried none the less. She hated seeing her friends hurt. Erza, Juvia, and Lisanna were there, cooking food for when the others would show up. Just then, a big explosion was heard.

"Guys!" She's called. "There're two wizards that managed to get on the island! They attacked and Gajeel is still fighting them off!"

A split second later, Erza had reequipped into armor and taken off, Juvia going as well, Lisanna staying behind to look after the camp in case the others showed. Levy stayed too, knowing that there would be more wounded soon. She had to be there to help them, especially because Gajeel would most likely be among them.

That day, many battles were fought. Mira woke up and fought Azuma alongside Lisanna at the camp, Erza fought and defeated Azuma much late, Natsu defeated Zancrow, and then Kain Hikaru with Lucy's help. Elfman and Evergreen fought Rustyrose, Juvia fought Meredy, Gray fought Ultear, Loke fought Capricorn, and Gildarts took on Bluenote Stinger.

Eventually, Levy discovered what happened. Grimoire Heart had invaded Tenrou Island in search of Zeref, who was apparently on the island as well. Hades, who turned out to be Fairy Tails second master Preacht, was defeated by Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, and Laxus. As all of the members of Fairy Tail gathered to celebrate, Levy drifted away. She didn't feel like celebrating.

Through all the commotion, the other members failed to notice something that Levy did. As wounded wizards came flooding in throughout the day, Levy noticed something that made her want to cry then and there. Gajeel had never come back.