Chapter 10 ~ I Can't Say We're in Love

As they walked up to the gigantic double doors, the doors seemed to automatically open up for Yugi and Yami. Inside stood Yami's parents. Yami became a little more nervous.

"Hello Yami, welcome to our home Yugi." Yami's mom said.

Yugi stood up straight and nodded. Yami just stared at his parents and blinked.

"Well...uh...you're teenagers and almost adults, no need to be so formal....just uh....act like yourselves I guess..." Yami's dad said awkwardly.

'What?" Yami gawked.

"You're our son...we haven't been fair to you, and we want to make it up to you okay? Don't make this harder than it is." Yami's mom stated.

Yami sighed, "Alright."

"So you're Yami's parents?" Yugi asked. Yami's mom and dad both nodded. Yugi smiled warmly at them, "Well it's nice to actually meet you for the first time." he held out his hand for them to shake. The two parents looked at eachother then looked back at Yugi and shook his hand one after the other.

"So, you're Yugi?" Yami's mom asked.

Yugi nodded happily, "Yup."

"You used to be the duel monster's champ, and Yami beat you in a duel?" Yami's dad inquired.

"Yeah...actually that happened our second meeting...heh..." Yugi said, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand. He remembered the kiss and started turning a little red.

"No need to be emberassed." Yami's mom stated.

Yami was just standing there staring at his parents as they and Yugi talked, how nice they were being was scaring him. I mean, he was glad, but...it was just...different to him.

Yugi shook his head, "Oh, I wasn't I just...have a habit I guess. But...Yami's really kind to me and really sweet if not somewhat annoying." Yugi laughed.

Yami's mother nodded, "Well you seem like a really good kid."

"Uh thanks." Yugi replied.

"I...don't really want to have any say in your relationship with Yami...so I am going to go off to work now..." Yami's dad said.

"I love you." Yami's mom said.

"I love you too." Yami's dad said before putting on his jacket, grabbing his suitcase and heading out the door.

Yami's mom sighed, "Well...I'm not exactly for it or understanding it all or anything and I don't exactly approve of the whole...gay thing...but you seem nice so I guess I can put up with it."

"Really?" Yami asked, bewildered.

Yami's mom nodded stiffly. Yami smiled and ran up and gave her a hug. You know when you make a little kid happy, and they run up and give you a hug? And you feel warm inside, because you feel you did good? Well Yami's mom had that feeling for the first time.

"Well...uh I have to run some errands, so be good you two." Yami's mom said awkwardly after Yami let go of her. She slipped a jacket on then went out the door.

"What do we do now?" Yugi asked.

"Let's go up to my room." Yami said.

Yugi nodded, "K."

Yugi ran to Yami's room and Yami joyfully ran after him, the two ignoring a butler's shouts and threatens to tell Yami's parents that they had run in the house. Yugi plopped on Yami's bed and Yami closed the door after coming in.

Yami stood by the door and looked at Yugi laying in his bed. Yami walked up to the bed and laid on top of Yugi.

"What are you dong?" Yugi asked, a little quiver in his voice when Yami laid on top of him. Yami ignored him and took of his jacket and tried to take off Yugi's. "What are you doing!?"