Chapter 17 ~ 1 Last Day

Yugi woke up and got dressed and ate breakfast. He was really stressed about tomorrow. He decided music was the best way to go to reduce his stress, he turned on the radio.

  He found it was tuned to 107.9. The only people he knew listened to that station were-Jaden and Yami....he sighed and decided just to listen to it since it was on.

  He decided to just relax and think about them all. Jaden, Yusei, and Yami.

  The main thing he needs to remember about Jaden is that he has anger issues. Jaden loves video games and sets his heart out on someday defeating Yami in a duel, but not like Kaiba does. Jaden works with Yami to try to get better and better.

  The main thing needed to remember about Yusei is that he hates candy. Yusei loves motorcycles and can go for hours on end talking about them. He can be a little perverted but he can be serious when it realy matters and is usually the only person Jaden will listen to, if anyone at all.

  Yugi thought about Yami. He knew so much but so little about him. He was hard to figure out. He didn't know the main thing needed to know about, what he loves to do or anything like that. He was just...confusing.

  "Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P Diddy,"

  "Put my glasses on, I'm out the door,"

  "I'm gonna hit this city,"

  Jaden, Yusei, and Yami had all crawled inside through the window, Yugi sighed, not again...

  They were singing along with the radio.

  "Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle a Jack," Jaden sang

  "Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin back," Yusei sang.

  "I'm talking..." Yami sang then they all paused.

  "PEDICURE ON OUR TOES, TOES; TRYIN ON ALL OUR CLOTHES, CLOTHES; BOYS BLOWIN UP OUR PHONES, PHONES; DROP-TOPIN, PLAYIN OUR FAVORITE CDS, PULLIN UP TO THE PARTIES, TRYING TO GET A LITTLE BIT TIPSY...." they all sang loud.

  "DON'T STOP." Jaden shouted.

  "MAKE IT POP." Yusei shouted.

  "DJ BLOW MY SPEAKERS UP." Yami shouted.

  "TONIGHT!" All three shouted.

  "SHHHHHHHHHH!" Yugi covered Yami's and Yusei's mouths, not daring to mess with Jaden.

  Yugi's grandpa came in, "What's all the racket...huh? When did you three get here?"

  Jaden rubbed the back of his neck, "Through the window..."

  Yusei removed Yugi's hand, "We got a little carried away with the music..."

  "We swear we just got here though!" Yami exclaimed.

  Grandpa gave them a look, "You could've just used the door bell."

  Jaden put an arm around his shoulder, "Gramps, that would take away all the fun."

  Grandpa rolled his eyes and left mumbling, "Teenagers these days, sneaking in through windows...."

  Yami, Jaden, and Yusei looked at eachother, then suddenly burst out laughing. Yugi just smiled and shook his head then turned off the radio.

  "One day." Jaden said suddenly taking on a serious tone, scowling at Yugi, crossing his arms in the middle of the laughing.

  Yami slowly stopped laughing, and Yusei tried to keep laughing, but it wasn't working so he awkwardly came to a stop. Yami sighed, "You're such a mood ruiner Jaden."