.:15:.

Of course, as much as I tried, they did not believe me. I just humiliated myself. Finally, after being put back in my cell, I got to talk to the other kids. They weren't too bad and actually respected me, for being the daughter of the famous Jigsaw killer. However, I was very worried. I never thought about the consequences of my actions. Now the whole world knew my name and face, so I would not be able to go out. All of my friends probably hated me for lying to them. I was a disappointment.

While I was sitting on my flat and uncomfortable bed, the sound of clinging metal echoed through my eardrums. Looking up from my shaking hands, I saw a lone man promenading into the tight room. He wore formal clothing and sunglasses, which shadowed most of his face. He asked me to follow him, probably for more questioning. Or maybe they would skip that part and go straight to killing me. Who knew?

To my surprise, I had no handcuffs around my wrists or guard grabbing me roughly. We just silently trotted through the busy hallways and no one seemed to notice. Finally, at the main doors, someone turned to the man who was escorting me.
"Where are you taking the girl?" Quizzed a short woman. "Why are you by yourself with her? You know that every prisoner needs at least two supervisors."
"Don't worry, Janice. I was sent to transport her to somewhere with better security. After all, Jigsaw might appear at any minute." They both laughed bitterly, before the man and I exited.

Breathing in the fresh air was like heaven, compared to the damp and sickening smell of the building. With a roll of my eyes, I entered a black van trough the back. There were seats either side and I positioned myself in one of them, while the man sat opposite me and fished out something from a bag. He handed the items to me. Clothes.
"Put these on," he ordered.
"What?" I asked, taken aback. "Why?"
"We don't want anyone recognising you." As he said those words, the man lifted his shades and revealed his slim face and bright blue eyes. I blinked in surprise, then a small grin made my lips twitch upwards.
"Jack?"
"And May!" I heard a female voice from the front of the vehicle. My face lit up like a lighthouse.
"We're breaking you out!" Jack cheered, putting his formal act to the side. I had only met him once, but during those two hours we became friends.

This was great. The warm feeling would not leave my chest. It came from the euphoria of knowing that someone cared and would risk their life for you, even if they did not know you well. I learned that May did not work in the police force, but was close with many of the members of it. She was an all-around person, helping out everyone. I developed a liking to her right away. It was slightly amusing how these cheerful people lived off of crimes, which they committed.
"How's John?" I had to ask.
Jack shrugged, "I don't know. We talked to Amanda a few days ago, but we haven't been in contact with him."
"I hope he's okay," I whispered, mainly to myself. And it was true. I cared for John.

Jack's phone was constantly buzzing, which did not surprise me. He did just leave with Jigsaw's Daughter and did not say a word to anyone, except that one woman at the exit. Everyone was probably out looking for me. I would not be surprised to see the entire SWAT team, searching the whole country for me. But that was fine. They would never find us anyway.

Eventually, May parked outside of yet another abandoned building. This one had a large sign, which read 'Gideon'. What a strange name for a company. Letting ourselves inside, the three of us were welcomed by the screaming of silence. All was still and it somehow made me feel like I should blend in and be as quiet as possible. The other two got the same impression and followed my steps, as I took the lead. It was more than likely that traps were set up in these corridors and out of all people, I knew John best. I could predict his moves and the positions of his works. Feeling something tugging at my shoe, I looked down. My foot was pressed up against a tripwire. I mentally swore. If I made a single wrong move we would end up dead.
"Get down," I ordered. Without a moment of hesitation the two obeyed, I took a deep breath and removed my foot from the tight string. As soon as I did so, the sound of blades cutting through air alerted me. I jumped onto all fours, avoiding two swinging, sharp plates of metal. Breathing out a sigh, I was thankful to my luck. Now to get through all of the other 'surprises'...