Butterfly

Faith's P.O.V

It been so different without Sunny here, we miss her smile, and giggles, and personality. No one has been happy without her. I've been in my room crying non-stop... She was so innocent.

I get from my bed, I grab small little Coda. 'Want to visit Sunny?' Coda asks, I nod. I walk outside, I see a small sunflower, it remind me of her. Everything happy does. I pick the flower smelling it, I continue walking to her grave. I see the huge willow tree in the distance. Tears brim my eye, I blink holding them back. I walk I front of her grave. I read the carved words in her stone, 'R.I.P Sunny, we all love her, her death and existence will never be forgotten. Her death will not be forgotten.' I place the small sunflower next to her grave. I stare at the stone, finally breaking. I sob next to Coda. I look up at the sky, why her.

A yellow butterfly passes me by. It spins around me landing on my finger. I small eyes stare at me, soon it swirls into... Sunny. She flys a few feet from the ground. "SUNNY!" I smile, sunny was see through. "Fwaith..." She frowns at me. "Don't be sad I died Fwaith!" She hugs me. "I'm an angel Fwaith! It awesome! I wish you'd be there." Tears fall down my cheek. "I'll always be here Fwaith, tell the others that." Sunny flies higher. "I miss you!" She smiles at me. "Please..." I choke out. She waves, and says one more sentence. "Zenix isn't dead... I love you Fwaith!" Then disappears. "I love you too..." I choke out.

-

I walk back to the house. I open the door. "S-sunny is an angel." Alexander looks up at me. "what?" I sigh. "When I went to her grave she was there... As an angel. She told me that I shouldn't be sad she is died, and that she'll always be here... And Zenix isn't dead." I frown. Alexander starts to cry, he hugs me tight. "I miss her Faith!"  He cries in my shoulder. "I know, we all do." I hold the tears back. "She was like a sister to me." I say. He nods. "Alex?" Alexander looks up. "Yeah?"

"We need to find Zenix."

-

Zenix's P.O.V

The moment I woke up I was off looking for Faith. I see the small body of a yellow wolf girl. I can't believe how many people they have killed... Even though, I killed people too. I'm lucky I have Faith to think about, because if I didn't I would still be a killer...

I see that all the guards are probably at the meeting. I take this chance to run out the castle, I can't be seen. Oh faith the things I do for you. I keep running, I see a huge black portal. I jump into it, breaking it after I'm out. "This will keep the out!" I murmur to myself. I see a small yellow butterfly, it flys by me. It lands on my nose, I feel a small sting in my body. It then flies away. I tilt my head, confused. All I know is that I have to find Faith, I'm going crazy without her.

-

A/n: sorry so small.