Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys I had to study for this really big Exam. I hope I did well because I had to make you guys wait. I really sorry and I hope this chapter makes up for it. Sooo, one of my very regular readers has asked me to make a Hunters POV so I have put it in this chapter. Enjoyyyy.

*~*~*~*

HUNTERS POV:

This party is so lame. I shouldn't have come. I wonder where Abi is right now. Is she on a date?

Wait. Why do I care. Snap out of it dude.

I need a beer. I walk over to the bar and ask the bartender for a beer. He grabs one out of the cooler and hands it to me.

I take a large gulp and walk over to the pool table where the Jocks are drinking and trying to play pool. Key word: Trying.

As I'm about to leave, something catches my eye.

3 girls are walking in through the door and let me tell you they all look really good.

The one on the left is wearing a tight red strapless dress with black high heels. The one on the right is wearing a black one shoulder dress that goes up to mid thigh. She matches her outfit with black strappy open toed wedges.

The one in the middle is.....Abi!? She is wearing a sheer lace white dress that goes up to mid thigh, she's wearing a pair of black thin strapped heels and the heel looks like it could be a good 5 inch.

The two girls she's with look hot, but damn Abi.....she looks beautiful.

Oh God I sound like a girl, I down the rest of my drink trying to get my man pride back.

She still hasn't noticed me and she walks over to the backyard with her two friends. I can see every guy in this room is basically eye raping her and all I want to do right now is smash all of their faces in the wall.

Woah. The alcohol must be kicking in.

I debate in my head whether I should go over and say hi but before I know it I'm already behind her.

"Hey" I whisper huskily in her ear from behind. She doesn't even flinch and she turns around slowly and looks me up and down.

"Hey" she yells over the music, "I didn't know you were coming to this party."

"Same here" I yell smirking slightly "We could've ridden together."

She smiles "Well let me introduce you to my friends" she turns to the one in the red dress. "This is Chelsea."

"Hi Hunter" she says grinning at me.

"And this is Nicole" she says gesturing to the one wearing the black dress.

"Hey" she says nonchalantly seeming a lot more calm than...Chelsea..was it?

"Hi girls" I say rather charmingly if I do say so myself "how are you ladies enjoying your night."

Chelsea flushes and Nicole answers when it is obvious that Chelsea won't be answering anytime soon, "We're doing just fine thanks" she says pulling Chelsea away from the bar, "Come on Chelsea, let's go play some pool."

I laugh and Abi joins me. "Your friend is .... interesting" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes "Yeah, she kind of adores you. Wait now that I think about it the whole school does."

I grin "So does that include you?" I ask cheekily.

She smirks "No. Not me."

"Well" I say taking a step closer to her, "We'll have to change that."