Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys this book is being edited at the moment and is still incomplete but new updates are being made as you read this so keep reading. This book is pretty incredible if I do say so myself xx

Chapter 1

Brriiiiiinnnnnggggg Brriiiiiinnnnnggggg Brrriiiii-

Ugh, stupid alarm clock. Monday, my least favourite day of the week. The beginning of school. Summer break is officially over.

I reluctantly get up from my comfortable, warm bed, grab a towel and make my way to my bathroom for a quick shower.

After I'm out I grab some dark blue jeans, my go to black cropped hoodie and vans. After I'm dressed I make my way to the kitchen to feed the beast aka my stomach.

The smell of my mothers heavenly pancakes greets me at the door. "Good morning mother dearest" I say in the sweetest voice I can muster up and give my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhmm, what do you want?"

Damn, she caught me.

"So basically, I need to borrow your car" while checking her facial expression for any sign of giving in "... just for a couple weeks while I get mine fixed" I add quickly hoping it will help my case.

"Fixed? What did you do this time?" she shrieks; rather dramatically in my opinion.

Damn it! She's going to kill me!

"It was nothing really" I say chuckling nervously as my eyes dart towards the door in attempt to plan my escape.

"Abigail Thompson, if you don't tell me right now what happened to your car you are grounded for the rest of your life!"

Crap she's going to absolutely freak.

"I might of kinda hit someone on my way back from the mall" I say rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly awaiting her response.

"YOU WHAT!?" She sits up with an expression on her face that tells me it's time for me to suck up.

"I swear it was only a dent....on his car...the front of mine kinda just.....smashed"

"Abigail, how many times am I gonna have to pay for your mistakes? You need to be more responsible!" She scolds me with a disappointed look on her face.

"I'm sorry but it wasn't my fault I swear" I say quickly.

"That's ok sweetheart, I'll give you a ride" she sighs, "Come on, eat up. You don't want to be late for your first day of school do you?"

Oh right I forgot to mention that I'm starting my first day at a new high school in senior year!

I know, pathetic.

I've had to leave all my friends behind not to mention my popularity, I was the head cheerleader and if I do say so myself, "it girl" of my school.

And now all my hard work and effort in getting that rank at that school, gone. I'm going to have to start fresh at a new school.

I hate having to be the new girl.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my mother snapped her fingers in my face "honey eat up, we're leaving in 10 minutes"

I quickly scarf down the last bit of my pancake and run up the stairs to my room I quickly brush my teeth and put on some light make up.

Wow 7 minutes, that has got to be a new record.

"I'm ready!" I yell while swiftly picking up my bag and taking my phone from the charger. I rush downstairs and out the door.

I jump in the car while mum gets in. "Let's go!"

***************

"Ok honey, were here, if you need anything or have any problems at all just give me a ring ok? Do you want me to walk you in?" she rushes.

"Mom" I groan, "I'm not 5, I don't need to hold my mommy's hand on my first day at a new high school! I'll see you later ok? Bye, love you" I say while getting out of the car.

"I love you too sweetheart have a nice day!" While rolling her eyes at my embarrassment.

I smile and wave at her as she drives off in her car until I can't see her anymore. I turn around to face the hell hole.

And let the games begin.