Chapter 12

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but my uncle passed away and I was really close with him and I'm sorry but I just wasn't in the mood to write. I'm really sorry for making you guys wait.

Anyway! Depressing news out of the way LWTBB has hit over 400 reads. This is much more than I expected and I am so grateful. Remember every comment and vote counts so please help me make this story grow by voting and commenting and sharing. Thank you guys so much for sticking by me and my slow updates hope you enjoy this chapter!!

*~*~*~*

My question is soon answered as we reach the house. Me being the stupid person I am gave hunter the house keys when he asked for it and he ran to the house and locked me out before I could even say shit.

Well shit. I'm locked out of my own house. Just great. I storm my way to the front door and start pounding on the door. "HUNTER!!" I yell, "if you don't open this door right now I will rip your balls off and make you eat them!!"

I hear his deep chuckle from the other side of the door, "Payback really is a bitch now isn't it kitten?"

Shit! I really should've thought before pouring his smoothie all over him. Oh who am I kidding? It was totally worth it.

Realising that he won't open the door for me any time soon I head over to the back of my house. I look up and see my room on the second floor. Like 300 feet up in the air. Ok I was exaggerating but come on it was so far. I spot the tree that leads its branches to my bedroom window which fortunately for me, was open.

I start climbing the tree and finally reach my bedroom. I stretch my leg trying to reach my window ledge, my foot narrowly misses the ledge and I almost plummet to my death.

Ok, breath Abi. I try again and my foot connected with the ledge I hoist myself up from the tree and grab onto the ledge and climb into my room.

Once I'm in the comfort of my own home I match to the stairs and head down to see Hunter lying on the couch with a packet of chips in his hand watching The Dark Night Rises. I slowly head over to him ready to pounce.

I let out a scream and lunge at him pushing him off the couch and on the ground. I am currently straddling him and pinning his hands over his head. "Gotcha" I whisper in his ear.

Suddenly he flips me over and now he is straddling me while my hands are pinned over the top of my head, "I don't think so" he says his breath tickling my ear. I squirm under him as he accidentally tickles my side.

He grins "So you're ticklish?" He asks me with an evil glimmer in his eye. "Interesting."

Before I can protest he starts tickling my sides profusely.

"HUNT-BAHAHAHAHA- STOP- PLEASE- HAHA" I can't stop laughing but finally after minutes that seemed endless he stops tickling me and just sits there looking at me grinning at my reaction and I look up at him breathing heavily.

His eyes turn a shade darker and his gaze drops down to my lips and I can't help but do the same.

He leans in closer and I let my eyes flutter shut waiting for his lips to meet mine.

"Well. This is interesting." A voice says snapping me out of my thoughts. Hunter and I spring apart at the sound of my mothers voice.

Craps.

"It's-uh- it's not what it um looks like?" I stutter.

"Yeah.. She um tripped and I fell on top of her because she um dragged me down by my shirt...." Hunter tries to cover up.

Wtf that's the best he could muster up.

"Mhmm" my mother says smirking clearly not believing us.

"Why are you back early mum?" I ask trying to divert the topic to her. She grins knowingly and locks eyes with me giving me a look as if to say "we will talk about this later" well shit. She will never let me forget this.

"I wanted to come back and see how you guys were doing and also I have to pack for a business trip so I let your father stay to relax a bit since he will be going on a work trip too next weekend" she says glowing at the idea of travelling again, "I'll be leaving tonight but I'll be back in two weeks so don't miss me too much."

My mum is a well known fashion designer and she is very serious about her work like my father so I'm mostly stuck at home by myself a lot of the time but it's not that I mind. My mum is great she always makes time for me and acts like more of a teenager than I do when it comes to boys and gossip, but I love her nonetheless.

"Hey Mrs.Thopmson-" Hunter starts but my mother cuts him off, "It's Nina. Mrs.Thompson makes me sound and feel old." She says with a light smile.

Hunter chuckles but corrects himself, "Nina, can I have a couple friends over tonight?" He studies her face looking for a giveaway "if not, it's cool I mean I can see them at scho-"

My mother cuts him off again "Nonsense! You can have anybody over sweetie this is your house too now." He smiles and nods, "Thank you."

My mother just smiles in return. She turns to leave but not before calling over her shoulder, "If you're gonna do it, not on my couch and use protection!! I'm too young to be a grandmother."

I groan and my face turns red with embarrassment.

Why is she like this? 

Hunter bursts out laughing and yells back "yes ma'am!" And salutes after her. My mother chuckles and heads to her room with her bag while I try to hide my embarrassment.

"Ass-face" I mutter under my breath heading to my room.

"The words hurt kitten!!" Hunter yells after me going to the bottom of the stairs clutching his shirt over his heart in mock sadness.

I roll my eyes and flip him off before I go into my room.

I swear that boy will be the death of me.

*~*~*~*

The doorbell rings and I skip down the stairs to see who it is but Hunter beats me to the door. His friends Beanie and Gel walk through the door. I remember them from the first day at Hillton high. (A:N: I just made that up I don't know if there is a school named Hillton high in Florida) .

"Abi, this is Jack and Austin, my best friends. Guys, this is Abi" he says introducing us. I give them a curt nod and they do the same, "We've heard a lot about you" Jack says smirking at Hunter.

"Ok! How about we go to the game room and play COD" he grins knowingly, "Abi do you want to play?" I nod.

"She plays COD!?" Austin asks, boy are they in for a surprise.

"You have no idea" Hunger says leading them to the game room.

*~*~*~*

A/N: Ok I'm sorry please don't kill me!! I know that was short but I didn't know how to end it so I just...ended it. Please tell me what you think in the comments below and don't be shy my potatoes!! Next dedication goes to the best comment. Don't forget to:

Vote,

Comment

&

Share!!!!

-Lidiaxx