Chance

Hope you guys like it

-------------------------------

Reader POV

'I'm YN Anastasya, i have a sister named yui komori. But she's not my real sister. I mean my father found her when she was a baby and she became my sister. I really love her. Until my father send her to another city. And with that my real life begin'

***

*flashback*

"Why am i here? Where did you go? And why did you bring yui?" A girl with lollypop in her hand ask her father.

"You're going to stay here" Her father said.

"But why?" YN feel tears run down her cheek.

"...." Her father stayed silent with yui on his arms. He get in a car and leaving YN in an orphanage. Leaving her alone.

*end flashback*

'I still don't know why my father leave me alone and bring yui. The last i heard is yui placed in a mansion called Sakamaki Mansion in marrendle town (idk)'

"YN!!! You called by Carissa" a friend told me. Btw, carissa is the one who caring me until i grow up.

"Okay" I start to stood and walked to carissa's room.

Knock knock

"Come in" Carissa's voice audible. I start open the door and walk in.

"Why do you call me?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry for bothering your time. But there's a family want to adopted you. So you will be sent to their house today" Carissa explain why she called me.

"Oh okay. May i know about the family?" I ask her.

"Mukami's brother. They who will adopted you. Their house is in marrendle town. It's better if you prepare now. The driver is await" Carissa said.

'Marrendle town? It's my chance to search yui!' I thought.

"Okay then" i start stood and walk out the room. I walk to my room and prepare what i will bring to new home.

Time skip K

Author POV

Here you are. Stand in front of mukami mansion. You start knock on the front door. Til the door open and a guy with black hair show up.

To be continued~

------------------------------

Ohhhh i hope this capter not that bad ehehe.