Why?

"It's the wolves okay? Now come. We don't want they know about you" Shu answer me. Then grab my hand again. He bring me to an old building. Yui is nowhere.

When he oppened it, i saw the sakamaki, mukami, yui, and karl are there.

"YN, come. We need to-" before he could finish his sentence, the window shattered.

"Well well, what do we have here?" A man with glasses and eyepatch chuckled.

"Get the girl, shin" Another man with long white hair said.

"Sure, onii-san" The man who called 'shin' said.

"You lay one finger on her, i'll make sure you never see tomorrow" Shuu said while he grabs YN's arm. He running as he had YN in his arm.

"Shuu-"

"Shut up YN, i'll make sure you be save"

"Shuu-"

"YN I'm trying to save you!" He keeps running.

"SHUU"

"Ugh, what?!" Finally he turns to me.

"Why are you running while you can teleport ._." Dumb shu...

"Tch"

MiniTime Skip

Eventually the wolves retreat, including shin and carla.

"Are you okay YN-san?" Yui hug me.

"I'm okay Yui" I hug her back.

"Oi halfblood, you better watch this girl. If not, that damn wolves will back and get her" Ayato said to the Mukami.

"Can you please not call us halfblood?" Ruki said.

"Whatever" ayato roll his eyes.

"Ayato is right Ruki. You have to keep an eye on her" Karlheinz said.

"I can keep myself" YN said.

"But it's better if you're not alone" Reiji said.

"Wait, why are you guys  protecting me? I mean, I just got here a 2 weeks ago" YN said.

"Don't feel like we care for you. We just need your power" Subaru said.

Huh

"Subaru!" Shuu's eyes filled with anger.

"S-subaru kun" Yui look me with sad eyes.

"Oh, umm I think I need rest" I walk away. Why my heart hurt?.

Why?

To be continued~

Minna-saaaaaan. Sorry for not updating. I've been stressed out since homeworks and my exam results decreased. I hope you like this chap. Bye Nyaww~