Exit way

"haven't i told you to not to touch them?" I smirked like a crazy people.

Author POV

YN ran to carla and went to kick his head, but carla dodged it. the knife flew across the room. YN threw a punch at carla and kick where the sun doesn't shine, living carla fall unconscious. she turned to shin who was standing on the corner of the room. she walked to him with a sinister smile. shin spotted the knife and picked it up. shin charged at YN with the knife, trying to plung it to her chest. or at least hurt her. YN easily dodged it and twisted shin's arm. she broke his arm. shin went unconscious. she looked around, carla still unconscious. then she walked to shuu and yui.

YN POV

"shuu-kun, wake up" i poked his cheek gently. tears ran don my cheeks. finally he opened his eyes. i hugged him and he hugged me back. when he regained his consciousness, i turned to yui.

"Yui-chan, wake up" i said the same words. i placed her head on my lap. i got nothing, she didn't wake up. i checked her pulse and sigh when i feel it still there.

Auuuuuuuuuuu

i quickly looked up. so does shuu.

"We must search the other and get out of this place. shuu, can you carry yui-chan?" i asked him.

shuu just nodded his head. he picked yui on piggy back ride.

we check every room and finally found them.

Ruki POV

"Fvck it" i cursed while trying to break free from the chains.

"I'm dying" kou said. 

*step step step*

"Did you hear that?" Reiji asked.

sound of  "yeah, i heard that" filled the room. the door opened and revealing an unconscious yui on shuu's back and...

"YN!!!"  we all shouted once we saw her.

she came to the room and started broke the chain. 

"What did they do to you?" Kanato asked looking at YN

"You covered in blood" Yuuma said.

"It doesn't matter. what matter is, we have to get out of this bloody place" She said.

Shuu POV

"Oi shuu, let me carry yui" Ayato said to me. i gave yui to him.

then we started ran around to find an exit. but once we saw the exit, it guarded by so many wolves. so many.