Attack

1k viewers? Seriously? Hahaha ^^

Anyway, if you like to read maze runner fanfic, go check mine. I made it yesterday.

----------------------------------------------

"Neko chaaan~ come play with me" The blonde boy said to me.

"Not in mood Kou" i said without facing him

"Oh come on. You look more quiet. What has gotten into you? Tell me" Kou sat next to me.

"I'm fine Kou" I said.

"No, you're not. Is it because what karl said?" Kou turn my face to him.

"I don't know" I avoid eye contact.

"Okay, trust me. You can do it. Besides, me and the others wont make you stand alone right?" Kou said.

"hmm"

"There you are. Come on, we're gonna late for school" Yuuma told us.

The three of us heading to the car.

Time skip brought you to the school

We arrived at school. I walk to my class. I got the same class as Shu, Reiji, and Ruki (idk if it's right haha). Everything's going as usual. There is no discrepancy until...

BAAM!!!

Everyone in my class start to panic.

"What was that?!"
"Is that something horrible?"
"Tell me what happened!"

I look at Shu, he calm as usual. Reiji walk to him. Say something to his ear. Then Shu's eyes widened. Ruki was stand behind Reiji. They walk to me.

"Come, we need you to stay save" Shu said and grab my wrist.

"What happened?" I ask to them. But no one answer me.

"YN you okay?" since when yui stand beside me?

"Of course. Now tell me, what happened?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just keep follow Shuu okay? You will be save" Yui said.

I stopped immediately, let go of shu's grip.

"Just tell me! What the fuck is happened over there?!" Shu turn his gaze to me. Yui look at me with shock.

"It's the wolves okay? Now come. We don't want they know about you" Shu answer me. Then grab my hand again. He bring me to an old building. Yui is nowhere.

When he oppened it, i saw the sakamaki, mukami, yui, and karl are there.

To be continued~