I will

Hii, i'm back!! Thanks to Keah01 who gave me a motivation hahaa

And big thanks for the 600 viewers!!

-------------------------------

Karl's POV (before you guys come)

That girl, i knew she will come. She's the only one who can save us when the wolves come attack us. She's the daughter of queen isabella. Isabella is a queen before me.

Knock knock

"come in" i said.

I see my sons, the mukami, yui, and............... That girl

"Karl, we need to tell you something" Reiji said.

"Take a seat first" i said to them. Then, they seat on the sofa.

"If it's about Y/N, i already know. You don't have to tell me anymore" I said. They looked me with shocked face.

"How do you know me? I never met you before" Y/N said.

Reader's POV

"Your mother is Isabella, right?" Karl said while looking to me.

"Y-Yeah, how do you know? You know all about me?" i said.

"Isabella is the queen of vampire before me. She takes care of me when i was child. Then she got married with a human. I think that she couldn't gave a birth you. But i was wrong, she can" Karl tell me about my moyher.

Honestly, i not really know about my mother. When i was born, she's not with me. My father takes care of me.

"You're the only one who will save us from the wolves." Karl said.

"W-what?" i said in shocked

"Wait, wolves? You never said wolves before" Ayato start to talk.

"Yeah wolves, they will attack us when the moon is full. So be prepare" Karl said.

"But, when the moon is full, we lost a lot of energy. How can we prepare for the wolves?" Yuuma said.

"Cause of that, Y/N is the only one who can save us. When the moon is full, she not lost energy. Day by day, her powers grow" Karl said.

"Y/N," Yui start to hug me

"I'm okay" i said to her. I hug back

"Okay, i think it's enough. Y/N i put hope on you" Karl said to me.

"Yea"

"Come on, let's go back home" Reiji said. We all (except karl) stand and walk out the room.

'i will save them. Especially Shu'

To be continued~