Just Begin

Author POV

Here you are. Stand in front of mukami mansion. You start knock on the front door. Til the door open and a guy with black hair show up.

"A..ano. Are you the one of family that adopted me?" YN a little bit nervous.

"Ahh, you must be YN Anastasya. I'm Ruki Mukami. And yes, i'm the one of family who adopted you. Come in" A guy called Ruki gave a space for YN to walk in. They stop in the living room.

"Take a seat" Ruki said. YN slowly seat on the couch. YN feel hot breath around her neck.

"What an amazing smell. Let me taste you" a guy with blonde hair sniffs around YN's neck.

"I'm sorry, but could you get away from me?" YN said to the blondie. The blondie slowly get away and smirked.

"Kou! It's not how to treat our new sister." Ruki said.

"New sister? Did you mean new eve?" Kou smirked.

'Eve?' YN thought.

"Don't worry about what kou said YN. He's a little bit drunk today" Ruki said while give Kou glare.

"What happened here? I smell something sweet" beside the cupboard, there is a guy with pigtail brown hair. He looked on YN direction. And he smirked.

"So she's the source of the smell" the pigtail said.

"I... Wanna... Taste... Your... Blood..." A black haired guy with a cap standing beside YN.

"Huh?!" YN feel scared. Scared of her new family.

"Ugh. Okay let make this straight. I'm Ruki, the blondie is Kou, the pigtail is Yuuma, and the last one is Azusa." Ruki sighed and introduce one by one of his brothers.

"U..um. I'm YN Anastasya. I hope you'll treat me well. Eheh" YN bowed.

Time skip K

"So here is your room. Just call the maid if you need something." Ruki said while open a door.

"Thank you." YN smiled and walk in the room. The color of the room is blue and white, with a king size bed in the middle. A big window, a couch and etc.

YN started look around the room. She's sat on the bed.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" YN said, stared at the door.

"It's me, Yuuma." Yuuma's voice from outside.

"Come in" YN said.

Yuuma open the door and close it when he's inside. He bring some clothes, maybe uniform idk.

"Here's your uniform and school's stuffs. You're going to night school with us. It's 3 pm. The school start 5 pm so you have two hours to prepare" Yuuma said. He turned around and leaving the room.

Time skip brought you to the school~

"Here's your schedule, you same with me" Ruki said while gave a paper.

In a second, a limo stopped beside you and mukami.

"Yosh, i'm going to my class" Yuuma and kou walk away. Azusa followed them.

"So come on." Ruki pull YN's hand. YN's looked back to the limo. There're 6 guys and one girl with creamy (idk) hair.

'It's look like...' YN thought.

To be continued~

----------------------------------

Just for information. I don't have diabolik lovers video. so yeah.