Chapter 2

"BLEEP, BLEEP"
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm to realise that today is the first day of my new school. I don't know what to aspect, what new people I will meet, that's if I meet new friends. I turned off the alarm on my phone and sat up in bed rubbing my eyes. I slipped my slippers on and dragged my feet to the bathroom that was built onto my bedroom. After the shower I put on some black skinny jeans and a long baggy top on. I sat by my mirror and put on my daily make up, straightened my hair then put on my timberlands.

I walked down stairs and sat at the table where my mum was making us all breakfast.

"Morning hunny, THOMAS BREACKFAST" she shouted up to Thomas.

I didn't say anything I was still mad at her for moving us here away from all of my friends. I minded my own business and ate my breakfast and pack my bag.

Mu /"Have you both got everything"
Ma/" yeah"
T/" yeah"

Mum locked the door and drove Thomas to school first.
Mu /" have a good day sweetie, meet me here after school and I'll pick you up"
T/" okay mum, bye love you "
Mu/" love you too"

Then I was my turn to get dropped off. Argh!

Mu/" you can give me the silent treatment all you want Maddie but we had to move and you know that, I'm sorry and if your good I'll take you to get a car"
As soon as she said car my eyes lit up, I've been waiting for her to say that.
Ma/" fine but I just miss my old friends"
Mu/" I know you do but I can't help that, now I have to go but I'll pick you up here"
Ma/" it's okay I'll walk home and explore"
Mu/" here there's $50 dollars here don't spend it all at once"
Ma/" thanks, I won't, bye"
Mu/" bye see you when you get home"

I stood there and watched her drive off. I turned around to face the school, omg it's too big, I'll get lost. I walked up to the entrance and headed to the office to collect my time table. I stared to walk to my first lesson English, I'm good at English, I like to write stories and stuff. As I was walking down the hall I got stopped my some tall guys in football shirts and one of them was holding a football. I looked up at them and they where all smirking at me. M/" urm can I help you" o/g/" hey there cutie", OMG did he really call me cutie, eww not my type, m/" sorry I'm not intrested" I tried to walk around them but one of them pinned me up against the locker. O/g/" where do you think your going" he leaned in and tried to kiss me, m/" get off " I tried to get away from him but he was too strong, so I kneed him in the balls and he feel to the ground, all of his friends were laughing at him, I started walking backwards to see if he was going to get back up and attack me but no he stayed to the ground.

I was still walking back wards till I hit a girl from behind and she dropped all of her books and paper work to the ground. M/" oh I'm soo sorry, I wasn't watching were I was going" t/g/" it's okay" she knelt down and I followed to help her with all of her books. T/g/" hey are you the new girl" m/" yeah I'm Maddie" t/g/" hi Maddie I'm Beth" she stuck her hand out for me to shake it. B/" where are you heading to" m/" English with mr smith" b/" oh I'm in your English, follow me" i followed Beth to English.

Time had gone past quickly and it was lunch time, Beth had been showing me around the school and the different groups of people who are safe to talk to or to just stay away from them. I guess my mum was right, maybe moving wasn't such a bad idea in the first place. I grabbed my lunch and followed Beth to a table where her friends were sitting at.

B/" hi guys this is Maddie, Maddie meet Chloe, joe, Abbie and Sam" they all said hi as I sat down. J/" so Maddie your new, right" m/" yeah, I moved here from England" c/" yeah I can hear the British ascent" s/" is England really rainy all the time" m/" aha must of the time" I started to eat my lunch.

I heard the cafeteria door slam open and 5 boys all walked throw and sat at a table at the back. I heard Beth huff when they walked to their table. M/" what's the matter Beth" b/" nothing just them 5 boys are dick heads, didn't I mention this to you" m/" no, who are they" b/" their a YouTube group called the janoskians, the one who is wearing the hat is called beau and the one sat next to him is called Daniel but everyone calls him skip, the one on the left is James and the twins are called luke and Jai" m/" oh yeah I've seen some of their videos" b/" well stay away from the twins" m/" why". as I said that Abbie took over Beth, a/" there dangerous" s/" I heard that their drug dealers" j/" I heard that they robbed a shop" c/" I heard that Jai shot someone and Luke buried the body".

M/" are you sure it's true because people can be lying" b/" no trust me stay away from them". I could feel someone eyes burning on my back, I turned around to see that Jai was staring at me, I turned back around and started to finish my lunch.

The bell rang and it was time for my last lesson, science, I hated science. I arrived to the class and the science teacher placed me at the back, my lab partner was Jai, oh no what if he try's to sell me drugs or kill me and then his twin brother hide my body.

I started walking to the back and placed my bag on the floor and sat down, I Didn't even make eye contact because I was that scared. J/" hi" what was that, did he really say hi the me, m/" urm hi" j/" I saw you this morning kicking that guy in the balls, you have guts.. I was going to help you but I think that you had it all under control" he saw that! M/" thanks..." J/" I'm Jai and you are" m/" I'm Maddie, I'm new here" j/" I know you, I saw you staring at me and my brother throw your window" OMG was that him, he's going to think that I'm a peeping tom or some thing! M/" oh I though you looked familiar" j/" maybe I'll see you around" m/" maybe" I turned to look at him and smiled.

The lesson dragged a little but the bell rang which meant it's the end of the day, I quickly grab my bag and started to walk home.

I'll continue this in the next chapter
Vote if you like also you can write ideas for the story in the future.
Follow me on twitter- @nickyboo2014
Also follow my new Instagram- @wipers_photography