Chapter 1

"Maddie can you please get off your phone and help unpack the car please!!" My mother shouted as I was still sitting in the car.

"why should I, you moved me away from my school, my friends, my life is
Over" as I said whilst facing my head down to my  feet.

"Maddie you don't foul me, we had to move for my job, we had no choice now why don't you do everyone a favour and go put your stuff in your new room!" My mother voice started to disappear as she walked into the house.

I huffed, puffed and placed my earphones in and put my music on and placed it in the back packet of my black ripped jeans when picking up a box that was labeled 'MADDIE'S ROOM KEEP OFF' and made my way into the empty, big house. As I made my way into the house, I was looking around the empty house adjusting to my surroundings to notice that this is a really big house, too big for the three of  us; me, my mum and my annoying little brother, he's only seven and he likes to play pranks on me and hide my stuff like normal little brothers do.

I walked up the stairs to come to a door and the end of the hallway, as I was walking the door seemed to moving back and the hallway was getting longer to walk down but I eventually reached to the door, I slowly reached for the door Handel, turned it and pushed the door slowly with a loud creek that echoed the empty room. The room was big, really big and spooky, the walls were blood red with black boarders all around the room with tall windows. It's was pretty cool because there was a big window seating area so you sit at the windows and look at the stars.

My bed was already in the room so I placed the box on the bed and went over to the window and sat down to look out, but I noticed four people across the street, two of them I notice we're twins because they looked alike, I was watching what they were doing but they notice me and it made me jump and I fell of the seats to the ground, I hit my head pretty hard. I got up and went back to the window to look out again but they were gone, we're they gone to? And what was they doing?

Everything was packed away and it still looked empty but the best thing about it is that I have a walk in wardrobe which was pretty cool.

"Maddie tea's here" my mum shouted up stairs, "coming" I got off my bed and went down to the kitchen, I was really hungry. I say by the breakfast table next to my little brother who was already digging in to his pizza, then my mum handed it to me.

"Maddie I've got you in to school, you'll be starting tomorrow and you Thomas will be starting tomorrow as well"

"What!!" Me and Thomas said it at the same time.

"No" I said
"Yes" Thomas said
I looked at him as to say wtf!

Mum/ "You still need to go to school you now, you can use my old car to get to school in but it's not here yet so I'll drive you"

Maddie/" great so I have to move here for you and go to school with no friends so I'll be on my own, thanks mum"

Mum/" I'm sorry Maddie but you have to go to school, it's the law and you will make new friends"

Maddie/" there was nothing wrong with my old friends" after the we ate the rest of our tea in silences. I went to the bathroom to prepare my self for bed. I tied my wet hair up in a bun so it was out of the way and fell asleep because tomorrow was the first day of my new school yay! NOT!!!

Vote if you like it😊