Chapter 13

M/" are you sure you don't want me there" j/" maddie how many times do you have to ask, your not coming" m/" I know it's just I'm scared if anything happens to you" j/" Maddie nothing will happen to me I promise" m/" pinky promise" I stuck my little figure out for him to make a promise. J/" pinky promise" he laughed and gave me a quick kiss before I returned my attention to my locker.

I grabbed out the books I needed for my lessons for the day and shut my locker. J/" are you doing anything tonight" m/" nothing why" j/" I want to take you somewhere special, make sure your ready at 7pm" m/"hmmm sounds exciting" the bell echoed through the corridors indicating us to move to our lessons. I held jai's hand and made our way to our first lesson which was science. The teacher told us to sit down and be quiet as the head teacher was making an announcement through the speakers.

"Morning boys and girls I hope you all are enjoying the week so far, as you all may know prom is coming up in a few days so get voting for your prom king and queen just go to the main office to cast your votes and all will be revealed on the night of prom. Also final news the last football game of the season will be this Saturday so I hope you all can make it as it's going to be the biggest game of the year, go tigers! Thank you for listening now back to the lesson" everyone started talking as the teacher was just sat on his desk reading a book.

M/" so I guess the football games gonna be my distraction for Saturday"
J/" what you really want to go"
M/" well it's that or me sat at home worried about you and the whole Derek thing"
J/" yeah your right go to the game with Beth it will take your mind off of things, just be careful"
M/" ha me be careful, I'm not the one who's killing a man"
J/" you have a point"

The rest of the day went so slow as I was too curious about tonight and where Jai was taking me. I had just finished getting ready and it just turned 7pm, Jai was waiting out side I grabbed me keys and went to go out of the door m/" bye mum I'm going out I'll be home soon" mu/" bye sweetie" I shut the door behind me and made my way to jai's car. J/" wow you look beautiful" m/" awe thank you you don't look too bad your self, so where are we going" j/" I'm taking you somewhere where I go all the time to think" m/" okay"

The car journey was quite short and sweet, we arrived at the small car park and walked through this little forest to this hill town that over looked the city where a blanket and candles was set out. M/" wow this is breath taking, it's so beautiful" j/" I know this really takes my mind to a different place, come on sit down" we sat down on the blanket and he opened a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass. M/" wow wine, what's the special occasion?" J/" nothing just I want to spend time with you, I really like it when it's just us too"

A few hours had passed with us just talking about things. J/" here I got you something" m/" awe you shouldn't have" j/" here" he Handed me a box that had a ribbon tied around with a bow on top, I opened the box and there was a corsage. M/" is this what I think it is" j/" Maddie will you go to prom with me" m/" omg yes finally" j/" aha" I pulled Jai into a hug and gave him a kiss. M/" it's so beautiful" j/" yeah and you can pick what colour we where I'm not good with these kinda things" m/" awe thank you" the rest of the night was magical.

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while it's because I've been really stressed out with me getting my results and getting into collage but I'll upload more for now on. Like!