Chapter 5

2 days later
Halloween!!

Beth had dragged me out of bed and to the mall to shop for a Halloween costume, b/" you know Brittany is having a Halloween party and she's invited everyone in the school"
M/" really"
B/" yeah and your coming"
M/" I don't know, I haven't really been to a party before"
B/" well this party is going to be so good, an your defiantly coming now what do you want to go as"
M/" I don't know, what are you going as"
B/" a dead nurse, I think you should go as Dorothy"
M/" yeah it does look cutie"
b/" here go buy it and we will go get something to eat"
M/" okay"

After I had paid for the costume, we made our way to the food court an grab some a coffee along with a sandwich and sat down on a table. B/" so what's with you and Jai"
m/" what nothing, we are just friends I think"
b/" well it looks more then just friends"
M/" well I don't know, I like him but I feel like he's hiding something from me but I don't know what"
b/"well he's going to the party tonight so talk to him and ask him where you stand with him"
M/" it's too soon"
B/" well do what makes you happy"
M/" urmm I don't know"

--------------------------------------------

I had just finished getting ready we made our way outside, Beth was waiting in the car with Chloe and joe. I got into the car an we drove to the party.

I was dreading this party, the football guys are at this party and I can't really be dealing with them right now, but I'll find the bitch who kneed me in the stomach.

We parked the car on the street because the drive way was already filled with cars. We got to the house and it was filled with people outside and inside, the music was pumping through the house and the smell of alcohol hit my nose. B/" should we go get a drink"
M/" yeah sure"
As we was walking to the kitchen I could feel eyes looking at me, I didn't look because I thought I was the football guys. We got our drinks and made our way outside by the pool where people were swimming and people playing drinking games in the garage. B/" did you see Jai"
M/" no, you"
B/" yeah he was staring at you as we were walking into the kitchen"
M/" was he"
B/" yeah, I think you should talk to him"
M/" maybe"
B/" oh my god come on my favourite song is on come and dance with me"

Beth grabbed onto my wrists and pulled me inside, we made our way to the middle of the living room and started dancing. I looked over to the corner and notice that Jai was looking, I gave him a small smirk and carried on dancing.

We had been dancing for 20 minutes, I walked off into the kitchen to get another drink but all of a sudden someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me off into an empty room, it was Jai and he had pinned me up against the wall and connected his lips with mine. I didn't know what to do at first, I was just stood their, but after I wrapped my hands around his neck and joined in. We had stopped to get back our breath, m/" what was that for" j/" you just looked perfect out there and I couldn't control myself, I want you Maddie, I-I need you" he lent in and placed another kiss on my lips. We walked over to the door and both walked out to the kitchen to get another drink then went out to the garden and sat on the hammock that was in the corner away from everyone and we talked all night.

I still couldn't get over the fact that a boy liked me, but not any boy but Jai likes me and it takes a lot for me to trust a boy but I feel like I could trust Jai with any thing. Even though he done bad things to people, It didn't bother me because I felt safe around Jai and protected. I thought that moving here would be a bad thing but I guess not.

J/" I've never felt like this about someone before you know, your the first girl that I've ever really liked"
M/" I bet you say this about every girl you get with"
J/" I don't, Maddie I don't ever tell girls that I really liked them, your the first one"
M/" really"
J/" yeah and I'd do anything to protect you and I won't let anyone hurt you like the foot ball dudes, well let's just say they won't bother you for a while"
M/" why what have you done"
J/" I just got my brothers and friends to scare them away from you"
M/" why, I can Handel them myself Jai"
J/" but I did it for you"
M/" I never asked you to"

B/" Maddie were going are you coming"
M/" yeah just hold on"
J/" please don't go, I'm sorry"
M/" I have to go, I'll see you at school"
I turned around an walked off up to Beth, before I walked through the house I turned to look at Jai who was sat there with his head in his hands.

We got into the car and I couldn't stop thinking about how I over reacted, I didn't mean to but I didn't want him to do something that I was capable of myself. it's that people think he's a bad person but I see him as someone completely different and I guess it's that I'm scared of what he did or what he can do.

I got dropped off at my house and I walked up to my room, I took of my dress and took a really long shower. After I got out and dried my hair I pulled out my phone and decided to text Jai, I felt so guilty for leaving him like that,
From Maddie
Sorry x

I laid in my bed watching America horror story and my phone vibrated on the table, I picked it up and unlocked it
From Jai
I'm sorry too x

I decided to leave it at that and fell a sleep.

I wanted to update this for Halloween but I've been a bit busy
Like
Follow me on twitter @nickyboo2014