Chapter 3

I was walking through a small little town to get home, I went in a shop and bought food and began to walk to an alleyway next to the woods. It was dark ad I was lost as I didn't know my way around, the alley lead out to Abandon car park. I looked up over to the other side of the car park to a bunch of guys in football shirts. SHIT! It was the boys from this morning. O/g/" Oi bitch come here" they all started running and I turned around and started running into the woods, I kept turning around making sure that they wasn't behind me but they were really quick.

I turned forwards and hit something that sent me flying to the ground I looked up to see a boy in a hoodie, he stuck his hand out to help me up. I got up an had a closer look to who it was an it was Jai, great I was in the woods with the most dangerous boy in our school. "Oi" I turned around to all they boys stood their catching their breath and Jai pushed me behind him to protect me. "Oi little boy don't play dumb, hand her to me" j/" I'm sorry but I can't do that" "do you know who we are" Jai stood their and laughed, he pulled down his hood and all the boys started to back off, j/" and do you know who I am" "I..I... I'm s..sorry j...Jai " they all started to run back out off the woods. Jai started laughing and turned to Look at me, at this point I'm shitting myself. M/" thanks" j/" it's okay.... Don't be scared off me... I'm not going to hurt you.... Let me walk you out of the woods" he put his arm out for me to walk with him.

----------------------------------------------

Jai's prov:

L/" let him go! I'll get you the money" two men had me locked in their arms and the man in front of me swung his fist straight in my stomach Which made me fall to my knees. " you have two weeks to get me my money or I'll kill both of you" wen the men let me go I fell to the ground hitting my head on the way, Luke came running up to me and helped me up. L/" I'm sorry Jai" j/" just get him the money and when he has his money that's it we have our freedom" l/" your right, I'm going to take the car and go home and check on mum... Are you coming" j/" no I'm going to go for a walk through the woods to clear my head" Luke took the keys out of his pocket and ran for the car.

I was walking through the woods thinking about ways to get the money but I couldn't concentrate all I could think about was the new girl in our school, Maddie she has the perfect smile but she won't fall for me, I'm dangerous, I kill people, I work for monsters. Someone ran into me falling to the ground, I looked down to see that it was her, Maddie. She looked scared, she was being chased by the football team. They came to get her but that wasn't going to happen I will protect her and keep her safe.

After the boys knew who they were dealing with they ran away leaving me alone with Maddie. M/" thanks" j/" it's okay.... Don't be scared off me... I'm not going to hurt you.... Let me walk you out of the woods" I lead her the way and walked her home.

----------------------------------------------

Maddie's prov

(20 minutes later)

We reached my house and no one was in, m/" urm no ones home do you want to come in" j/" yeah sure" I unlocked the door and turned all the lights on. I heard Jai whimper in pain whilst holding onto his rib when he took off his hoodie, m/" are you ok" j/" yeah I'm fine" I could see the pain he had in is eyes. M/"no your not..... Let me have a look" j/" okay" I walked closer to him and lifted his top up, his abs glowed and his body was perfect, I notice that he had a big purple and blue bruise on his rib cage, m/" wow.... What happened" j/" I tripped" I knew he was lying but I didn't question him I just lead him to the kitchen and sat him down on a chair an got some frozen food out of the freezer and wrapped a cloth around it, I placed the ice pack on his rib and he whimpered, m/" I'm sorry but it will stop it from swelling" j/" it's fine .... Thanks" he took the ice pack off me and held it on his rib. I went in a draw and came back with a wet cloth and a plaster, I noticed the blood on his head and a cut. J/" what's that for" m/" your head" I wiped the blood off his head and placed the plaster on the cut.

I pulled a chair and sat in front of him, j/" why are you doing this for me.... I know you have heard the rumours about me.... Aren't you scared of me" m/" why would I be all monsters are human.... Jai you have a heart I know you do but you don't like to show it" he placed the I've pack on the table and pulled the hair out of my eyes and rubbed my cheek with his thumb, I placed my hand on top of his hand and held leaned in and kissed me, but we pulled away quick when we heard the front door open. Mu/" hey hunny were home" me and Jai walked put of the kitchen to the front door, mu/" oh hey hunny who's your friend" m/" mum this is Jai and Jai this is my mum" my mum said hello and walked into the kitchen with my little brother. J/" I guess I'll be going" m/" okay" Jai grabbed his hoodie and walked out of the front down. I watched him walk away and shut the door, I ran upstairs and my mum shouted up mu/" are you hungry" m/" nope " I ran to my room and sat behind my door thinking about Jai. I got up and got my pjs on and took off my make up and fell asleep in my bed.

New chapter soon
Vote if you like
Follow me on twitter @nickyboo2014
Follow me on Instagram @wipers_photography ☺️☺️☺️