Chapter 9

*jais dream*

On the night of prom, I walked outside to find her but notice she was gone. My phone rang in my pocket, I pulled it out to see an unknown number ringing me. I unlocked it and held it to me ear 

"Hello"
"Jai help, he's going to kill me"
"Maddie where are you"
"I'm at this abandoned house on some cliffs, if you don't get here he's going to kill me Jai"

I could hear she was scared from her crying.

"Maddie who's going to kill you"
The other line was silent which I was starting to get scared.

"Maddie"
"Mr brooks I told you what was going to happen if you didn't get me my money"
"Derek what have you done to her"
"Nothing yet"
"Don't hurt her If you do I'll kill you"
"Well you better hurry then"

The line went dead, I throw my phone across the school car park and ran in to get the car keys of beau.
"Why do you need them"
"He's got Maddie"

The boys were in the car with me, I was speeding down the roads to get to Maddie.

I finally got there, I ran out of the car and froze. Derek had a gun pointed at Maddie and she was near the edge of the cliff.

"You took away my son now I'm taking away someone you love Jai"
"Noooooooooooo!!"

BANG

*End of dream*

M/"Jai...Jai wake up"

I was shaking Jai to wake him because he was screaming and crying in his dream.
M/"Jai wake up"

He shot up quickly, gasping for air. He was sweating too.
M/" Jai are you okay"
He turned to look at me then he grabbed me tightly into a hug and kissed me.

M/" are you okay, you was screaming and crying, I tried waking you up but you wouldn't"
J/" I was just having a really bad dream"
M/" what about"
J/" nothing just a nightmare"
M/" okay as long as your okay now"

I got up out of bed and opened the window for Jai to cool down as he was sweating bad. I crawled back into bed and cuddled up to Jai. He was hugging me tightly like he never wanted to let go. I was stroking the back of his neck to get him to sleep again which worked then soon after that I fell asleep.

I walked back into my bedroom with toast and a coffee for Jai. As I walked in Jai was already awake and on his phone.
M/" morning"
He looked up and smiled at me. I walked over and placed his coffee on the bed side table and handed him his toast which he started eating.

M/" are you feeling better now, you was really scared last night"
J/" yeah I'm fine it was just a nightmare which felt real"
M/" so what do you want to do today"
J/" well I have to go home and speak to my brothers about something but there is this party tonight if you want to go"
M/" yeah is it okay if I ask Beth to come"
J/" yeah that's fine"

I got off the bed and went to go get some clothes to put on today. Jai got up and got changed and walked over to me, he hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my neck.
J/" I'll have to go now but I'll text you okay"
M/" okay"

I watched him through the window getting in beaus car and driving off. I pulled out my phone and rang Beth to explain about the party tonight.