Father meet Father

Seraphina was glowing with triumph. Her Jonathan was going to be here soon. She was still cowering behind Valentine's large chair. Seraphina was paranoid that Jocelyn might know she was pregnant, even though even Valentine knew.
Seraphina was afraid that Jocelyn would attack her unborn children. She knew that she wouldn't be hurt, since after her first pregnancy she showed talents of extreme healing. But her children, she knew, did not have those qualities. Each and every one will fall, and she could do nothing.
Just as she thought that, Jonathan Christoper Morgenstern himself stormed inti the meeting room, his eyes burning with rage. Being dragged, was Dorian, his platinum blond hair mussed, his gold eyes glowing. Jonathan was seething with rage. "HOW DARE YOU! JUST AS I PLAN ON SURPRISING MY SISTER, I SEE DORIAN BEING FUCKING EXPERIMENTED ON!"
Valentine was pale. "Jonathan, please cool down. We have to wait till they are full grown when we reveal them to the world. The clave. Please-" "What, so they can die? I know they are special. I know they are powerful. I bet at first, you were disappointed in Seraphina, for being pregnant out of wedlock.Now she's your favorite, right? Your own daughter just provided you with an army. WELL I'M DONE! I'M DONE WITH YOU EXPERIMENTING ON MY SON LIKE YOU EXPERIMENTED ON ME AND SERA!"
Silence. Jonathan was breathing heavily, and tomato red. Seraphina was pale as powdered milk. Her eyes were flickering between her brother and her father. Jonathan just blew their cover. That they were having an incestuous relationship that resulted to the birth of her four children, and her recent pregnancy.
Valentine was eerily still. His thoughts were flashing to the odd power of the children, the powder white and blood red locks. Seraphina saying "Their father was very powerful." "I was raped by no demon!" "Dorian looks like his father, he does." Jonathan's fatherly affection to the children. It all fit together. A mask was lifted.
The thoughts of the shadow hunters:
Isabelle: HOLY SHIT DID HE SAY HIS SON!? Ewwww they have a kiddo together? I told Valentine his kids were fucking!
Alec: Wow. So Valentine has grandchildren? And their inbred?
Jace: You mean hot stuff over there is HOT MAMA?! And Mr.Grumpy, her BROTHER, is MR DADDY?! Holy shit...
Maryse: What twisted children...
Jocelyn: My daughter...my Clary... and my son....have children together....
Valentine finally spoke. "Jonathan...I believe it would be best if you will be set for battle tomorrow. Seraphina doesn't need you since her birth cycle is constant, according to Lilith. We must put this situation behind us."
"NOOOO!" Both siblings yelled. Jonathan's eyes became black depth less pits. Seraphina stood up, revealing her very pregnant stomach. Jace and co were horrified. Dorian grew another three inches. He now looked about eleven. Seraphina cried.
It took twenty nephilim circle members to hold Jonathan down. Seraphina was being dragged away from him. Tears of blood came from her eyes. Jonathan was roaring and growling like an animal. Screams from Seraphina. "DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME, I LOVE HIM!" Seraphina sobbed, her entire face bloody now, the bloody tears still flowing.
Valentine was impassive. Suddenly, the men who were restraining Jonathan all screamed in agony, blood coming from their ears,mouth and nose. They were dead. Everyone looked at Jonathan, but he looked equally as surprised. Then, they slowly looked at the boy who was now five feet. His paper white hair was glowing with heavenly fire, his golden eyes were blazing such a fiery celestial light.
"Do not harm my mother and father. Do not seperate them. Nobody is to make my mother cry her bloody tears. If anybody does, I Dorian Ember Morgenstern, first born son of Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern and Seraphina Olivia Morgenstern, I the torch of celestial light, I who will lead my siblings into battle, solemnly swear to obliterate anyone who who dares to attempt to harm my mother. The mother who shall bear all. Since we were conceived, a responsibility was put upon us. To protect our mother. Her life is so much more important than us. Unlike her, we will grow old and wither away after only a few years of glory. Unlike her, we shall burn too bright, so bright that we burn out after such little time. She shall stay young, shall birth her children till her very death. When I die, the eldest of my siblings shall take my place in protecting mother and leading us into battle. As a position I shall claim today."
Dorian looked older, powerful. He was standing in front of his mother, like a body guard. A single bloody tear fell. Two elegant hands smoothed over Dorian's hair, stroked his cheek, and squeezed his shoulders with love. "I wish to go to my room. Dorian, my dear, may you please escort me?" Dorian nodded sincerely, and guided her out of the room.
Maryse sneered at Valentine. "It seems you have lovely children, Valentine. It seems they get along fine, since they have created children together." Valentine was sitting still in his seat. " It seems like our meeting for negotiations has had no progress. Let's consider it done. Please do contact me if you wish to surrender ."
He ran a hand through his hair tiredly. He sighed and breathed deeply. He looked up at and saw Jocelyn still standing. He mumbled "Some father I have become." Jocelyn didn't speak, but looked at him curiously. She cautiously rested a delicate hand on his shoulder. "Please Valentine, for all of our good times, please tell me what happened to Clary." Valentine sighed.
"Once I discovered I had a daughter, I sought Clary. She was mad at you and Lucian. She agreed to come to me. She discovered a rune behind her ear. She removed it. She discovered what you did. She was furious. I introduced her to Jonathan. She went demon hunting at clubs with him. I didn't know about their relationship at all. And then Clary got pregnant. She refused to tell me who the father was. I guess I know why.. all she would say was that he was very powerful. I once thought she was defiled by a demon... but no. Her children are powerful. But they will die soon. They burn so very bright, but that means the quicker they will burn out. And when they die, Seraphina will cry her bloody tears, and Jonathan will burn the world for her."

Sorry guys for taking a while to update! I will finish this story at around the tenth chapter. I have been busy with all the new book releases. See ya soon!