Time time

Seulmin's POV:

Arriving home-- i mean our restaurant, the boys swung the door as they always did.

"Wuah~ it's good to be back home!!", yoongi stretched his arms as he breath in the restaurant's atmosphere down his nose. "Ow.."
I was at his back and giving that kind of attitude is NOT acceptable, so i had to bump him. "WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR?!", he said after he fell on a table near the door as we all chuckled.

I faced him, "sorry hyung.", then winked teasing him.

"Yahh you--", he wrinkled his lips about to explode in anger but Seokjin stopped him.

"EH-HEY!", seokjin made a tsk sound threatening the poor boy. "She is treating us anyway, right?", then smiles filled my eyes from their lips.

"Yes hyung~", i bowed.

Seulli swuished out from the boy's crowded space, "take a seat oppas." She smiled prettily. Seulli you... are you really acting cute with them?! Dont kid me.

They took their seats, the same ones they took yesterday. Seulli squished herself forcing jungkook to let her sit beside Heoseok. YAAHH!! I screamed inside my head... you-- little... GIRL!

I took my paper and pen to write their orders. Acting like a waitress for them, i asked, "what do you want?"

They looked at me as they blink... "bbwwaAHAHAHA?!", they all bursted into laughter, trying to move on as the others started to choke.

Looking at them in confusion, i gulped and grumpied my eyes. "What?", with a mono toned voice.

"You.. haha?! You suck with this thing!!", jimin commented between laughs.

SERIOUSLY?! "What's wrong with that?! You're all my friends anyway~", i shook my head as i look at the ceiling.

"Hmm...", Seokjin placed his index and thumb on his chin looking like a detective. "Would you care to show us how you really take orders? You know... with the uniform and stuff.", he suggested.

Anything for you~ my prin-- SUNBAE! Keep your mind straight dude!

Everyone's eyes looked at me as if they all wanted to see me try. I blinked as i made an excuse, "b-b-but i dont wear mini skirts..."

They all turned into puppies, giving me those eyes and pouting lower lips. "Pwease~", oh REALLY?!

"Yahh seokjin hyung, you're killing me!", i stomped my feet out of the dining hall as i took their consideration. Think Seulmin, THINK! Grrr...

I went to the women's locker room and changed into the uniform. *GASP!* it's really short, i cant do dis!!! No no no~

It was a plain short pencil cut skirt, with a white polo. Adding the red ribbon, to be detailed.

I didnt want to look alluring, so i had bunned up my hair, NO MAKE UP PLEASE! Nu-uh, aint gonna do that.

******
Seulli's POV:

Yeah~ we conviced eonni to change into the restaurant's uniform. But the thing is, she doesnt wear mini skirts. *sigh* what to do?! And she doesnt wear heels too!!

"Yahh, dont you think we're doing too much?", Namjoon whispered just enough for us all to hear.

They all shook their head, "i think it's okay to do that, she's the owner anyway. Why cant she try just once?", Seokjin grinned.

"Aigoo!", Heoseok flicked his forehead. "You just want to see her bare legs!"

"WHAT?!", Taehyung stood up catching attention. The boys was surprised and immediately pulled him todit down again. "Why are you gonna do that?! You're dirty hyung!", his eyes were in rage.