Reveal

Seulmin's POV:

Everyone was really surprised when my best friend Eungyo texted all of us to meet today, here at my restaurant. SO everyone will be coming here any minute now...

Good thing it was a holiday, so I could close my restaurant.

"Good morning!" My eyes widen when I turned around seeing Heoseok.

"Omo hyung, you're earlier than I expect you to be!" My jaw dropped as I clap my hands in both amazement and surprise.

He breathes in as he smiled, "Yahh, when are you going to call me oppa huh? You're not a guy anyway." He shrugs as he swings his bag to his side.

Suddenly, I felt shy and looked down on the ground as I clasp both of my hands, "Well... uhmm.. you know I can't..."

He nodded, "Yeah yeah I know. You can only call you Taehyung oppa that. I understand." He even quoted my boyfriend's name on air. SO EMBARRASSING!

Feeling my cheeks blush, I swayed from side to side, still shy to tell everyone that the 4 dimensional person is my boyfriend.

"Aigoo look at you." Heoseok chuckled as he spoke, "You're totally getting all girly just by the mention of his name. Aigoo... You're not like that before." He clicked his tongue. 

Not a question anymore, my lips formed into a big cheshire smile. I got nervous remembering that he's also coming today.

"SO, where's Seulli?"

And everything just breaks down. My head shot up to look at him with my face upset and angered, "Yahh! Don't even think of going upstairs--"

"Good morning, my sunshine." Suddenly, Taehyung barged in the kitchen greeting me with all that square smile which made my stomach flutter and me left weak.

Because of this, Heoseok hyung founf the right time to escape, "Uhmm... let me leave the both of you alone SEE YA!"

"YAHH HYUNG!!!" I stomped my feet and I was about to trap him but... too late, he was too fast that his legs would even beat a race car in a competition! UGH!

"UGH!!!" I cursed under my breath as I think of myself weak.

"Hey, why the face like that already when I'm here?" Taehyung sweet talked as he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes as I lean on his body and crossed my arms, "Heoseok hyung,,, just really--"

"Pisses you off?" He cut in and I nodded. He sighed and just looked down at me, "Are you pissed off because he's going upstairs... or is it because you know he's going to meet your little sis?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes once more, DUH! ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?!

I didn't want to ruin his day, so I just decided to just close my mouth and not say anything. I breathed in deeply, "I probably should make meals for everyone."

Just as I was about to walk away, Taehyung took my hand and pulled me hard causing me to land on his broad chest. "Agh." I reacted, yet I stayed like that for a while because he smells so good.

I can feel him smiling right now... I KNOW IT!

"Seulmin-pooh?" He called and I was distracted for a moment there. 

So I raised my head slowly, still not letting my chin get out of contact of his soft shirt, I looked up at him as I narrow my eyes a little bit because the light was too bright so I had to. "Yes?"

He smiled sweetly and looked further down at me, letting his bangs swiftly hang, covering the bright light, "Can I get a good morning kiss?"

I don't know why, but my insides suddenly made butterflies and I couldn't speak! My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest and roll, letting him catch it.