Number

Eungyo's POV:

"Bye! Thanks for the today!", I bid farewell after a whole day bonding time with these guys. Seriously, we were here for like 7 hours! Now look! It's already 9 pm, sharp!

We had lots of fun though, we ate and talked... ate and talked... ate and--

Oh right! We played a game where we will catch some marshmallows on our mouths and Jimin ended up choking for a while. Everyone was friendly, except that Mr. Snobber guy Jungkook. *Sigh~*

Is he really that cold? or is it only me acting a bit too much? Nah, forget it, you guys might not see each other again anyways.

"Goodbye~", they all waved their hands, still wanted to stay for a while. I guess my parents are just too strict. Sigh~, i have a curfew... so, *sniff* that's right, i cant stay with these guys for a while. But i really want to!

"Hey Eungyo!", Jimin stood up and approached me.

"Yeah?", i asked with my eyebrows all raised up. Their eyes were on us, even that snobber Jungkook.

Jimin's eyes suddenly focused to mine as his hand grabbed my arm and tugged it, signalling me to come with him outside.

I blinked in confusion whether or not my thoughts are right, "Huh whut?", giving him a funny face of i dont know.

His eyes again widen and pointed outside, assuring that he wants to talk with me.

"Huh?!", i can see them behind Jimin's back all looking at us like were going somewhere secretly.

Jimin panic-whispered his voice just letting me hear it, "I said come with me!", his teeth grinned.

"Oh! okay!", sudden dumb realization here people, im sorry. He pulled me from my sleeve and went outside.

The guys' reactions were priceless! All blank and their jaws dropping on the table. So just to make them feel okay, i just mouthed them and whispered, "I'll be fine!", with a wrinkled face.

Arriving outside near the garbage place was, i pulled my hand from Jimin. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!", i panic-whispered getting a bit mad now.

His smile was all i saw just looking at me, grinning... now i feel like he wants to do something unexpected, oh goodness gracious no--

"Give me your phone number!", he waved his phone in front of me, a smile hanged down his ears.

Oh seriously JIMIN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE!

I went back to my pissed off face looking at him from top to bottom rolling my eyes, "Why would i?", crossing my arms and averting my eyes from him.

He chuckled and held my arms facing me to him, he shook me a little, "Girl... i know you like Jungkook!", his emphasis just gave me the most dumb founded face seen on earth!

I blushed... BLUSHED LIKE A TOMATO! Denying it, i tried, "I-I SAID I DONT!", i pouted and looked away again.

He chuckled again, "You're so stubborn, arent you?", he looked down thinking of something as he tapped his feet on the ground.

He looked at me again, "Look...", he sighed and smiled, "You give me your phone number, and i give his number to you!" Oh~ are you planning on doing something Jimin?!?

I wanted his number... SERIOUSLY! And i really wanted to ask him why does he keep on being cold to me. I thought of it over and over, but jimin's face is just making me uneasy!

Choose now EUNGYO!

Jungkook?

me?

jungkook's number?