Face them

Seulli's POV:

"We cant find them.", the door swung open as i saw the 5 panting.

I immediately took 5 glasses of water and gave it to them. "here." taking it from me like an animal, they gulped it like they were from a race or something. "Take it easy. you'll get indigestion from that."

"INDIGESTION?!", Heoseok widened his eyes.

And i, realizing im wrong just laughed and joked it out, "I was kidding oppa!", i flicked my hand.

*cling* my phone toned it's notification sound. "HEY GUYS SIS TEXTED ME."

They all rushed up behind and beside me to check the message, squishing me without them noticing. *sigh*

I opened the message and read it out loud, "Hey dongsaeng-ah, i'm with Taehyung now in a Hospital because some emergency happened and i was a witness so... I'll see you at home. Oh, and if possible, bring the hyungs in our restaurant and treat them some food. We'll both catch up."

"WHAT?!", yoongi panicked. "In the hospital for some emergency happening?!", he was about to pull his hair out.

"In this hospital?", Namjoon asked.

*cling* my phone noticed me again and eyes were on it. It was my sis again, texting me "p.s. we are NOT in Hundang Hospital :) "

"Oh there we go!", Namjoon sarcastically huffed as he conducted an orchestra in his mind moving his hands on the air. "PERFECT!"

"What happened?!", jungkookie was inevitably worried.

"It's fine, they're fine. Dont worry, as long as he is with my sis, i trust they will be alright.", blinking my eyes innocently at them.

"So you're saying that we'll stay here and then wait for them there, and do nothing.", jimin attacked me with his words.

"But you'll get free food.", i smiled at them and they all looked at me.

Waiting for silence, they jumped up and down. "Yaayyyy!!!"

Even Heoseok felt better. UGH SERIOUSLY?!

Seulmin's POV:

"Come on now Taehyung hyung.", I brushed his hair again waking him up cuz he's been sleeping for an hour still on the edge of my neck.

After i sang him a lullabye, he suggested that we move to the wall and let me lean on it. Then, he rested his head on my shoulder and fall right asleep.

Now that im waking him up, his head had moves from my shoulder to my neck.

"5 more minutes.", he murmured pulling me closer from his hands that caught my wasit.

"Hyung~", i whined. "I still have to talk to that fool!", i started vibrating his cheek again.

"Mmmm...", he shook his head as he pouted. "I want to sleep."

"then sleep here by yourself.", i got serious and lifted his head and placing it down on the floor. I stood up and saw him looking at me.

He smiled and laughed, "I was joking with you.", he jumped and stood up in front of me. "Where will we go?", he asked.

"To Seunyoung and his foolish boyfriend.", i gave emphasis of my face going to knock them out.

Sudden hearing my destination, he lost energy to even look at me. He looked like he has shut down staring at the floor and expressionless.

"Hey, are you loosing battery?", i asked looking up at him.

"Y-yeah.", he scratched his head.

I held his hand, "well you cant now.", i suddenly pulled him.