Welcome Yeonjae!

mhiejLovesU

Seulli's POV:

"SEULLI! SEULLI!!!", i woke up from my eonni's siren shouts and my door that had hit the wall making a loud bang sound. I feel like an ambulance just came in my room. UGH!

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the door. "What?",i asked seeing her like there was a fire or something with her hair all messed.

Her face was in all confusion of this world letting me know the earth is going to hit by a meteor or something. Then she asked, "What day is it today?"

Really? I raised an eyebrow looking at her. "You came all the way here just looking like a beaten up ganster just to ask me what date is it today?", oh eonni ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I looked at my phone and faced her with my vision still a bit blurred, "uhh... september 15?"

Her eyes widen up in unison with her mouth as if the whole world can fit in it.

*Sigh* She stayed like that for a few seconds, just blinking at me. "What? whats wrong?", she is making me feel weird.

"EONNI!", i shouted snapping her back to reality.

"SEULLI... GET OFF THE BED AND OVER SPEED WITH ME RIGHT NOW!", she said and ran to her room in panic, pulling her hair with her hands.

Over speed? What does she mean--

"oh! OH!!! OHH~!" realizing what she meant, we were suppose to fetch our dad's friend's daughter from the airport.

I jumped out of my bed to change my clothes and rushed down the first floor. YES! I get to over speed, thanks to lateness! hahaha~

Seeing my sis all worried, she called her trusted employee.

"WHAT NOW TAEHYUNG?!", oops... i guess i was wrong. hihi

Haahh~ when will Heoseok oppa call me? Oh right, i didnt get his phone number.

UGH! dumb founded girl... dumb founded...

I shook my head in disappointment as i took the keys and start up coop'ie.

Seulmin's POV:

I checked my phone cuz it rang, who--

UGH! I picked up the call, "WHAT NOW TAEHYUNG?!" why is he calling me this early in the morning?!

"good morning princess!", i felt his smile through the phone and it tickled my neck.

"Oh taehyung stop the teasing and get on with it.", i asked straight cuz i was in a hurry.

Yes yes... we are that close right now... since the time he followed me and locked ourselves in the storage room. *sigh*

"uhmm.. i was thinking...", he hesitated as i can feel his voice tremble through the phone. "I've been thinking if, you know..."

I knew what he was going to tell, so i just got on with it since im in a hurry. "A DATE?"

I then heard silence for a while, he must've been really surprised with what i just said.

"A-a-ah yes...", he was nervous though we couldnt see each other. i can feel he's looking down at the ground right now, embarrassed to admit it.

I took my bag and went outside where Seulli parked her coop'ie . "Okay then, the day after tomorrow. Just text me where we'll meet, okay?" i entered the car and placed my seat belt.

Silence lasted a bit. Then--

"YESSS!!! YESS!!!", his shouting of joy almost broke the speakers on my phone. I flinched a little doing my best to save my ear drums.