Their problems

Yeonjae's POV:

Day 2 of school, here i come!

Arriving earlier at the bus stop seeing a few people just line up to go to Hanyang University, i was completely proud of myself not slacking off school.

Another thing is that, i didnt want to bump in that Hamster guy EVER! again...

Wearing my fave converse high, I felt confident. I breathed in feeling the morning breeze of success to start my day, a man tapped my shoulder.

"Ye?", i turned around and--

"You dropped this.", he handed me my favorite red handkerchief.

Who was it? Of course! None other than...

"goodmorning!", hamster guy waved at me as he give me my handkerchief.

I ignored him as i took back my belonging and looked away.

"Hey! I was saying good morning, cant you reply?", he teased me swaying his body from side to side.

I gave him a grumpy face, all blank, "arent you going to line up? the last line is up~ to that long~ long~ end.", i squinched one of my eyes as i put my index and thumb together making him realize that he has to go through that long line so he wont give me any bother.

Despite that, he still smiled as he raised his shoulders and tiptoed, "Wait then.", i looked at him as he started to talk to the person next on line from me.

I couldnt understand what he was saying but i realized that the guy just gave this Hamster a permission to line up next to me, beside me. AISH!

I furrowed my brows as he look at me all bright, "What?"

I looked at the guy who gave him permission... then back at hamster, "What did you just say? You cut off the line dude.", i placed my hands inside my pockets.

"Oh earlier?", he looked around first before leaning close to me and whispered, "i said that i had to be right next to you cuz you have bipolar distress, so...", he stood up again, "here iam.", and he winked at me.

"WHAT?!", couldnt control over my voice, it just normally blurted out. Yep...

He then suddenly covered my mouth, "Hush will you?!", and the other hand on my nape. GREAT~! And here i was minutes ago feeling so proud of myself that i will have a good day! ACHIEVEMENTS ARE SUPPOSE TO FAIL!

******

Eungyo's POV:

I woke up seeing Jungkook beside me sitting on a chair.

"AACCKK?!", i flinched in surprise as i pull the blanket over me.

He was too busy looking outside the view of the city as he replied in such a calm voice, "Good morning.", he sighed and looked at me.

Looking at him with my confused and puzzled eyes, he then crossed his legs as both of his arms cross resting on it. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!", i shouted. "WHO'S ROOM IS THIS?!", i looked around me, but because of panic, i failed recognizing that this is my room. *GASP!*

He's still earing his clothes right? Iam too right? I checked and sighed in relief. I was still in my clothes.

"Well...", his face became serious. "As you might know, you wanted to stay here in my room so i let you."

SERIOUSLY?! I DID THAT?!

I looked at him all scared.

"I-i-i.. I-I d-did?", i stuttered, thanks to the shock you gave me Jeon Jungkook!