my alpha mate

*Kelly's pov*

Kelly is 17 years old and just moved to the small town of Austinville . But she Is far from normal . she's a werewolf . Since she was 10 she longed to find her mate.

"KELLY GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" mom yelled from downstairs

"okay. I'm up,I'm up."

I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower .I washed my hair with my favorite strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner

I ran out of the shower and washed my hair an put it in a high ponytail and ran to my closet .

I grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans and a superman t-shirt.

I ran down the stairs two steps at a time and ran into the kitchen.

"You ready,honey?"mom asked as she sipped her coffee

"Ya.see you later .love you!"I l yelled and ran out of the house while putting on my black converse and hopped into my blue Honda jeep my mom got me for my 16th birthday .

*****

I got to the Austinville high and parked my car in an empty parking space up front.

I grabbed my bag and quickly got out of my car .I got out to find all eyes on me . mist filled with confusion .

I walked in the school getting wolf whistles from guys and death glares from girls .(which chose to ignore)

I FINALLY found the front office and went inside(funny the front office isn't in front :p)

"Hi Hon.What can I do for you?"the lady at the front desk asked

she had long Brown hair that had strike of grey in it and she look to be in her late 50's.

"Hi I'm Kelly Summers and I-"I started but was cut off

"Oh!here you go dear."she said as she handed me a small purple file folder

"Your map,schedule,and locker number with the combination is in there."she said with a smile

"thank you ."I said politely with a smile as I walked out the door.I continued to walk down the halloway while looking at my schedule.

1st period-math

2nd period -AP English

lunch

3rd period-gym

I was paying so much attention to the folder that I hadn't noticed the tardy bell.I looked up and noticed the empty halls.

"OH SNAP!"

when I finally found the the class , as quietly as I could I opened the door ,but was not successful....I turned a around to find all eyes on me

the teacher looked up from the white board

"can I help you?"he asked while pushing his thick black glasses higher on his nose .

I walked up to him and handed him my schedule

"ah, Ms.Summers ,you can tame a seat next to Jake,Jake please raise your hand."

I turned a around to find the hottest guy I have ever seen , he had shaggy brown hair that was just above his eyes and vibrant green eyes

'mate' my wolf yelled at me . I made my way to the back of the classroom and took the seat next to Jake.

*Jake's pov*

the door to the classroom squeaked open and the most amazing smell hit my nose causing me to find the owner to this intoxicating smell . I look up to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen .

she had dirty blonde hair that reached mid back and warm brown eyes that reminded me of hot chocolate

'mate!' my wolf howled at me

she turned and headed to the desk right next to me ,causing me to little happy dance.(in my head of course )

I turn to look at her ,and she was copying the notes from the bored .

"Hi,I'm Jake" I say as I hold my hand out for her to shake.

"Hi,I'm Kelly."she say with a smile that showed her pearly whites .she shakes my hand,but jerks away fast.

*Kelly's pov*

I sit down and start taking notes. out of the corner of my eye I notice Jake has been staring at me but I act like I didn't notice.

"Hi, I'm Jake" he says with a warm smile that showed his dimples that made me melt in my seat ,while holding out his hand .

"Hi,I'm Kelly"I say also with a warm smile .as I shake his hand jerking away fast from the intense sparks that shot up my arm like electricity from his touch .my wolf was going Crazy want to feel his touch again.

"mine"he growled in a low voice that only a werewolf could hear.

"I am yours as you are mine"I responded sweetly causing him to grin from ear to ear.

"will you sit with me at lunch?"he asked while scratching the back of his neck. awwwwww! he's nerves

"I would love to." I responded which only mad him smile even more if that was possible

~Lunch~

I walk through the double doors that lead to the cafeteria .wow.

mean girls was right . the cafeteria is a jungle .You had your table with your jocks and cheerleaders ,one with normal people,

one with Goths /emos and one with nerd.

I got to the lunch line and grabbed a slice of pizza and Apple and a bottle of water .

once I found the table where Jake was sitting at, I walked up to it noticing there was all the seats were taken ,but before I could walk away ,I found myself being pulled to sit on someone's lap .that someone being my mate .

"who's she?"asked some girl that was sitting at the table. she was wearing a crop top and daisy dukes.she had Brown hair and vibrant green eyes just like Jake .

she got a low growl from Jake ,but she just continued to glare at me .

"every one this is Kelly.....my mate"he said

"this is Gina"

"Hi "she said with a smile

"Jason"

"sup"

"Casey"

she just smiled

"and last but not least, Jade.my twin sister. "

"Hi,srry about before."jade said with a small smile

"Well everyone meet your new soon-to-be-luna"he said calmly

"WAIT!THE WHAT!?!?that means....Your an alpha!?!"

"that would be correct"he said like it was no big deal

"How could you say that like it's no bis deal!?!"I asked outraged

"cause it's not?"he said...Well more like questioned

"ughh!"and with that I ran out of the cafeteria

"Why me?" i asked myself

I ran into the forest an stripped out of my clothes and shifted into my white wolf that has one perfectly black ear.

after running for about and hour or so , I stopped in front of a river and played down.

suddenly I heard crackling leaves and I turned my head so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whip lash.

a hunter.

he pulled out what look like a gun.

then everything went black.

*pic of jake one the side*