first ultrasound

recap:

"1,2,3,4..."

when suddenly****************************

                                                                  *kellys pov*

Jakes head suddenly snapped up as he whispered "rouges."

"kelly get all the children and elders inside now!" he yelled. I quickly got them all inside and went to the window and peeked through the curtans. Jake stood there with the guy from a few weeks ago, what was his name? James? no. Oh yea Jackson. I wonder what he wants now?

                                                               *Jakes pov*

I should've killed him when I first saw him! I'm so stupid. But whats done is done and I cant change anything.

"whats do you want, rouge?" Jason, my bate spat.

"My business isn't with you." he replied calmly

"then who?" Jason asked even though we all knew the answer.

"your alpha."

as he said that all my fighters went into attack mode, ready to pounce if need be.

"what?" I said losing my patience.

"I wanna make  a deal with you."

"Go on." I said eyeing him carefully.

"Give me Kelly and I'll leave you alone. forever." this made all my men growl.

'I got an idea.' I said through mind link

they all kept there eyes on the rouge as I began telling them.

'Send four pack warriors to the bushes behin him. hide there scents. We'll say he can have kelly and have her come out here. He'll be at a weaker stance thinking he won. But as she gets halfway to him, warriors attack. go for the kill.'

'Yes alpha.' they all replied through mind link

'Act like he won.' I said 'now.'

"Fine." I said sounding defeated.

Shock covered his face but was soon replaced with a evil smile.

"Jason, get Kelly."  he nodded 'and tell her the plan.' I said through mind link

I sure hope this works....

                                                                       *kellys pov*

when I heard the door open my head snapped there. In walked Jason with a worried look on his face.

"Jason whats wrong?" I asked worried

He quietly explained the plan, so the others wolves wouldnt hear and we headed out the back door where Jake stood looking defeated, but of course I know hes not, I'm his mate, I can feel his emotions.

As I passed him i looked at him with a look that said 'how could you?' but of course it wasnt real.

I walked twowards Jackson with my head down, when I heard jake yell in my head and the warriors 'Attack!'.

whithin seconds Jackson was on the ground with his arms behind him and two very large men on top of him.

"Take him to the cells." Jake ordered.

'You'll regret this you..." We didnt hear the rest of the sentence because he was already long gone.

I ran up to jake and hugged him. " I love you." he whispered