meeting the pack

*kellys pov*

I have no idea why i ever said yes to meeting the pack.

rught now we are currently sitting in the car in the pack driveway while Jake is telling me to calm down, dosent he know to never tell a girl to calm down?

"babe, dont worry, they'll love you, i mean its hard not to."

i glared at him "shut up."

"come on, lets go in there all waiting for us."

me being...well...me decided to be stuburn. "no." i said and continued to glare out the window.

"come on kelly, you already said yes, please for me." he said giving my the puppy eyes.

i want to smack him.

"why do you want to smack me?" hes said playfully glaring at me.

"ugh fine come on."

as we were walking up the porch to the down i grabbed his hand and and held onto it like my life depened on it.

When he opended the door i felt like my heart dropped to my stomach. I know i shouldnt be nervoues, but wouldnt you be too if your meeting people that your going to be spending a lot of time with.

i wanna be a good luna but its kinda hard when people hate you, so i hope no one will hate me...

anyways when he opended the door there were about 50 people in a living room. People on the couches, on the floor and there were 2 guys sitting on a coffe table. When they realize our presence everyone became quiet and lookd at me with curious eyes.

the Jake spoke up "can i have everyones attention please," he asked as a statement more then a question though "this is my mate and your luna,Kelly,you will treat her with as much respect as you have for me.understood?'

the whole room replied "yes alpha."

i put my head down a little bit to hid the blush creeping up my cheeks.Jakes put a finger under my chin and made me look into hit eyes and he kissed me nose which only made me blush more.

i smiled and grabbed his hand. Just then a small boy, around the age of five with blonde hair and hazel eyes came up on lightly tugged on my dress to get my attention.

"hello luna." he said in a whisper as he looked up at me.

"hi sweetie, whats your name?" i asked and crouched donw to his level.

"damon, you very beautiful." he said as a light blush coated his cheeks

"thank you." i said i said with a small laugh.

"damon" who i believe was his mom called him back over to her by the couch.

"bye luna." he said as he gave me a hug.

"bye."

"see your gonna be a great mom." Jake said coming up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"really?" i said tilting my head back a little so i could see him

"mhmmm." was his reply as he pecked me on the lips.

a woman about 30 came out of the kitchen with her apron on "dinners ready." she said

immeditly everyone headed to the dining room and took a seat. Jake and i sat at the head of the table with Jade (A/N: if ya dont reamber thats Jakes twin) diagonel from me and next to jake was jason and his mate Gina who were the beta and beta female.

during the dinner i got asked lots of questions like; where are you from? why i moved here? if i had any siblings, stuff like that.

after dinner we sat in the living room for a while and talked with the pack and by nine o'clock i was getting tierd so we decided so say bye and head home.

"it was nice meeting you all." i said to everyone in the living room.

they all smiled back when damon jumped off his moms lap and ran and next thing i know hes hugging my leg.

"do you have to leave?" he asked giving me the puppy face. awww.

"yes, sorry sweetie, how about i came back tomorrow and we can play ok?" at the mention of that his eyes brightened and he nooded his head excidedly.

"ya." he all but yelled

i bent down and gave him a hug but before i completly pulled away he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and ran off some where. I laughed and jake grabbed my hand and started pulling me twards the car.

"see it wasnt bad." he sais with a smirk.

"it was actually really fun."

"speaking about fun, your coming back tomorrow to play with damon?"he asked with a smile even though he already knew the answer.

"yes i am."

"why dont we go home and i can have some fun of my own." he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

i playfully smacked his arm "in your dreams wolfboy."

"how did you know?" he asked with a smirk.

"perv." i muttered

"but you love me."

"ugh"

"I love you" he said looking at me with a smile

"i love me too." i said while he playfully glared at me

"ugh fine, i love you too." i said dramtically.

he gave me a peck on the lips and got in the car and we drove home.

**************************************************

hello, i know i havent updated in a while but please, its not my fault , im a busy person....ok thats a lie. my brother too my writting journel and hid it frrom me but now im gonna update more often cuz i got a new laptop today for who knows what reason so anyway....

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

no seriously i have over 1,300 reads and like not even 20 comments and id like to know what you guys think so ya...pic of damon at the side

rae :D