heavenly

*Kellys pov*next morning*

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I thought i smashed that damn thing! oh well

SMASH!

"kelly quit breaking the alarms." Jake mumbled into my neck

suddenly the events of yesterday came flooding back.

sick.

doctors.

preganet.

I love you.

I just sat there letting it all sink in. am I fit to be a mother?am I to young?what if im a horrible mom and my kid hates me?

"kelly stop thinking so much." jake sighed

i sighed and sat up "what if i mess up?"

"we're going to do fine. your gonna make a great mom. plus since we're alpha and luna your only preganet for three months instead of five like a normal werewolf."

*sigh*

i layed back down and put my head on his chest while i absent mindly played with his fingers.

"kelly?" Jake said making me look up at him

"hmm?"

"are you ok....with ..umm...meeting the pack today?" he asked looking nervous

"sure" i replied after afew seconds

"i mean i understand if you dont want to because everything thats been going o-wait. did you say sure?"

"yes.yes i did" i said loooking back up at him and smiling

he smiled and kissed me lightly but i quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

as usael jake right behind me holding my hair for me.

when i finshed i laid my head on the tub and just sat there for a second .

"you good now?" he asked handing me a cup of water to rinse my mouth with

"think so" he smiled at me and picked me up bridel style and carried me to the kitchen and set me on the counter.

"what would you like to eat, love?"

him saying that made me blush "panckaes?"

"ok."he said and pecked me on the lips and started to get the stuff out.

"hey, have you seen dave?"

"umm..i think hes in our room."

"ugh, im to lazy to go up there."

jake just chuckled.

grrrr.

"im gonna go shower, be down in 10."

"kay"

*jakes pov*

i feel like ive won the frickin lottery.

i couldnt have asked for a better mate.

i love her so much. i still cant believe she preganet with my baby. Well this will be a long three months but it will all be worth it.

like when i was 17, before i was alpha i had to stay with my aunt while my uncle-whos alpha of a differnt pack-was out of town for a week and she was preganet. and it was weird. she made me give her chocalote covered pickles. like come on, who eats that?!? and rub her feet. get her everything and if i did something wrong...lets just say its not pretty.

but i love kelly and i know it will be differnt with her,okay i dont know but....i got nothin, just wish me luck.

*kellys pov*

after my nice hot shower i grabbed a pair or short and one of jakes t-shirt and headed downstairs.

i could smell the heavenly food awaiting me.

when i got downstairs i sat down and jake placed a stack of pancakes in front of me.somethings missing.

i got up and went to the fridge.

"watcha lookin for, love?"

jack pot!

i grabbed the ranch and headed back to the table.

jake had a strange look on his face.then realization hit.

i poured it on my pancakes and dug in.

mmm..thats heavenly.

*jakes pov*

and the craving begins.

~~~~~i finally updated

srry it took so long guys and srry its so short! ive been sick and then i lost my writing book then i lost my voice

im starting a new book called saved and ill be putting the first chapter up next wednesday so check it out!

you know the drill

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

~Rae :D