movin in

*Kelly's pov*

after about 15 minutes of driving we arrived at a large 6 story house . it was made of light blue brick with red shutters and was surrounded by forest.

"wow you live here!?!"wow was all I could think

"No I live down the road , this is the pack house ."

"wanna see your new house?"he asked and put his hands in front of his face in defensive as if I was going to hit him.ha.

"my what?" I asked not yelling though

"Well since I'm the alpha of another pack my mate is automatically in my pack . and you being my mate your in my pack now."

"oh "I said in a whisper

"but don't worry you have tour own bedroom " he said with his hands still in front of his face .

I sighed "you can move your hands I'm not gonna hit you."

"Oh ...I thought you would be pissed."he sighed in relief

"let's go get my stuff then."I said in a bored tone

"ummm yea about that , your stuff is already in your room and set-up ."he said with a smile an a small blush made it's way to his cheeks .

"How?"

"I met your dad today before I went looking for you and told him I was Your mate and everything and so he gave me the boxes from your room since he said you haven't unpacked yet and so while I was looking for you I had some of the girls from my pack set it up for you."

"thanks I guess ."

"yup"

"So why are we here?"I asked after a few minutes of silence .

"Oh I thought you might want to meet the pack but I think I'll just take you home since you most likely had a very hard day."he said in a tone that was full of love and care

and being me , I just had to say something sarcastic

"naw , I just found my mate , found out my mate is an alpha , was kidnapped by hunters and am moving in with I guy I barley know."

he just started laughing

he turned on the engine and started to pull out of the pack house drive way about 30 seconds later we pulled in to a long drive way to a two story house . it was beautiful

"What do you think ?" he asked in a nervous tone

"I LOVE IT!" I screeched at the top of my lungs

"great!"he said grinding from ear to ear

we continued to smile until our eyes met .

we stare at each other then slowly he started leaning in . we were so close , our lips brushing but we aren't kissing . yet.

"Kelly summers ,"he started , his lips still brushing mine but my body still had shocks going through it .

"Your mine."he growled and crashed his lips to mine .

~ok hi ppl thank you so much for reading and I'll post the next few chapter really soon and I'll put pictures up for this chapter up soon too. Well enjoy and plz vote/comment plz=)

-Rachel