doctors

*Jakes pov*

Yes! It's a boy! I mean I would love to have a girl but my son is next in line for my alpha position. I'll get to teach jim how to fight and how to play sports.

The second i heard the words 'its a boy' I was out of my seat dancing with joy, while kelly on the other hand was looking at me like 'what the fudge are you doing?'.

"What? I'm not that bad at dancing!" I exclaimed. Me saying that only made Kelly AND the doctor burst out laughing.

" Sure sure." Kelly said, sarcasm dripping from each word.

I looked at her and pouted.

"Thats not very nice." I said.

"Awww I'm sorry." she said and opended her arms for a hug which i gladly took. I was about to release her from our hug when I felt a movement in her stomach as Kelly gaspsed.

"He just kicked!!" she yelled in excitement.

She took m hands and placed both of them on her belly just as he kicked again. The only thing going through my head was wow.

"I think i'll leave you two alone for a few minutes." the doctor said walking out of the room.

" It's a boy." I whispered, my hands still on her belly.

" I know." she whispered back tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

we just sat there in blissful silence until the doctor walked in with papers in her hands.

" Here I thought you might want these." she said handing me a yellow envelope.

I pulled out the papers from inside amazed at what I saw. It was a photo of our little boy.

"Jake we should get going. We have a lot to do today." Kelly said wiping some of the goo she missed off her stomach.

"Yeah you're right." I said grabbing her hand and helping her off of the table bed thingy.

When we got to the car I opended the door for her and was soon in the drivers seat looking over at my beautiful mate.

"Where to now?" I asked starting the car.

" Well im due in like a month and we have nothing so how about babies R us?"

"Sounds good to me." and with that we started our 15 minute deive to babbies R us.

As we were heading in Kelly grabbed a cart and i put my hand on the small of her back.

"We should pick a name."

"Mmkay."

After about an hour of shopping we had bought a crib, changing table, dresser, baby moniters, a diper bag, some bottles and pacifiers, onesies and a box of dipers. Looks like were all set. For now. And tomorrow were going shopping for paint. fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

okay guys i know its suuuuuuuuuper short, like me ;) but anyways the next chapter will be soon and i promise itll be alot longer and also names have been picked and will be put in the next chapter :)

-rae :D