Love Like Magic// Chapter 8

Katie passed the ball to me. We sped over to the hoop, and I shot it in. The crowd cheered. I look back over towards where Oliver's hoop. He wasn't there. I saw him on the ground, rolling around in pain. He screamed. I sped over to him. "Oliver!" He kept rolling around. I saw someone walk towards us in the corner of my eye. Oliver stopped rolling and laid there. Suddenly, my hair was tugged back. I met Stephen's eyes. "Say goodbye to lover boy," he said as he dropped me. He walked over to Oliver. "Avada Ked-" "OLIVER!"

I woke up screaming. Sweat was dripping from my head. I buried my head in my hands, sobbing. I probably woke up half of Gryffindor. "Vi, you okay?" Katie asked. Oliver came running up. "What happened?" "She woke up screaming again," Angelina told him. He came to my side. I buried my head deep into his chest, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso. I sobbed even more, if that was possible. He started shushing me, gently petting my head.
"It's okay, everything's okay."

"I thought I lost you."

We sat there for a while. Brandon came up. I looked up at him. "This has to stop," he said. "What are we gonna do? We know it's Stephen, but we can't get rid of him. He's related to the Minister of Magic."

"That doesn't matter. C'mon, we're going to Dumbledore."

I SUCK AT UPDATING!! I am so sorry. I really want to update more. I'm pretty bad at that, so, yeah. I will try my very hardest to update more. Cause let's all admit, waiting about three months for a story to update is horrible. I think I just called out a lot of people right now. Sorry, it had to be said. So, I'll see you guys soon with a new update. All the love, Abby